The Secret Rulers Of The World - Page 2
Old 03-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,022
Representing:
Default

Where did you guys park your spaceship?

I don't want to say too much about what I know because the Illuminati may be shut this thread down.

Man I didn't know we have members that listen to Late Night AM640 radio


All about the NEW WORLD ORDER baby. Fear the AMERO



DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,617
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Where did you guys park your spaceship?

I don't want to say too much about what I know because the Illuminati may be shut this thread down.

Man I didn't know we have members that listen to Late Night AM640 radio


All about the NEW WORLD ORDER baby. Fear the AMERO



whao...what is Illuminati about anyways? Illuminati's in "Angels and Demons" right?
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,022
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitz64 View Post
whao...what is Illuminati about anyways? Illuminati's in "Angels and Demons" right?
Well first off if your going to research these things I hope you have a strong head because I've seen people fly totally off the handle reasearching this filth. Also, yes Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code are mainstream books about filth like this. There is plenty of information in Books (prob ur best source) , radio and internet.

I'm not going to preach about the Illuminati because well their are plenty of different crap about them.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
watching.

Administrator

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Localhost
Posts: 2,092
Representing:
Default

Like I said, whether you believe in this stuff or not, it provides a great story at the very least.

Some of the stuff that is covered in the first 15 episodes are claims that:

- The Zionists caused 9/11
- The Illuminati are real
- That Jesus Christ was Cleopatra's son and based his teachings on Buddhism learned in India
- That the Queen has more power than you could ever imagine
- The Rothschilds absolutely and unequivocally own the Earth
- The 3 key cities of the world are Washington DC, The Vatican, and London
- The Statue Of Liberty is actually Jesus's sister
- How the Vikings came from Israel
- The significance of the word Amen and what it really represents

Those are some of the things off the top of my head. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but revisionist history has always been interesting to me.
lang is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,022
Representing:
Default

The Rothschilds?

Only them? How about Phipps', DuPonts, and Vanderbilts??
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Byte Mii, I have Wii Fit!
 
Krazy Ivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,967
Representing:
Default

I don't get it... how is Yeti connected to all this?

And where does Xenu come from?
Krazy Ivan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,617
Representing:
Default

I do believe the Queen has way more power then what we see...royalty is always powerful atleast that's what we see in past history...jesus being cleopatra's son is a lil too far-fetched but i'll watch those videos u were talking about.
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,617
Representing:
Default

Whao...i googled "The statue of liberty is Jesus' sister?" and found this link: IDIO-AUDIO PIRATES: Jesus Crist was a Pharaoh! (YouTube)

It basically talks of how Jesus or Caesarion was the son of Cleopatra, the statue of liberty was Jesus' half sister Mary Magdalene??? Also, the word "amen" is talked about and the end is strange:

"Well now, the end is near, and as it was promised by the ancient Egyptian priests, at the very end the great God Atum will turn into a giant serpent and will consume the whole universe - only Osiris and Atum will be left around and the Ogdoad gods and goddesses will naturally remain as well, where Amun and his snake-headed consort Amunaet dwell."
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
elT
brainfarting keyboard eater

Dwane Casey kicks ass!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 696
Representing:
Default

Even if this whole thing is one huge lie, it gets you thinking.
Even if this whole thing is true, we are still as powerful as any of these 'secret rulers'.

But the truth is usually in the middle. And that's what we must keep looking and seeking, the truth. In today's world of hyper information we really need to filter the truth from the lies, and it's getting tougher and tougher. At the same time, the more you seek the truth the more it reveals it's self. And the more it reveals it's self, the more the lies become obvious.

And the more truth you surround your self with, the more knowledge you have. And that's the best resource ever. It's based on the truth and it's based on selflessness. The more you give, the more you have. The beauty of it is never ending and it always triumphs. Everything in this world has had it's beginning and it's end. And everything will have. We have found countless evidence of past civilizations of great power that have fallen apart like a house of cards. We must not be such arrogant fools to think our civilization can't fall apart. And when it happens, all I care is about not denying the truth until it's too late and going down with a smile on my face, knowing that despite all that I've been trough and all I've seen is of great value to me for I seek and yearn for the truth in it and beyond it. We, ourselves are the greatest evidence of truth as long as we are not the ones denying it. It's embedded in us since long time ago and it will be there. When it's out, the lies just fall apart. One truth against many lies, it really doesn't seem fair since lies are so tremendously underpowered no matter how elaborate.
elT is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elT View Post
Even if this whole thing is one huge lie, it gets you thinking.
Even if this whole thing is true, we are still as powerful as any of these 'secret rulers'.

But the truth is usually in the middle. And that's what we must keep looking and seeking, the truth. In today's world of hyper information we really need to filter the truth from the lies, and it's getting tougher and tougher. At the same time, the more you seek the truth the more it reveals it's self. And the more it reveals it's self, the more the lies become obvious.

And the more truth you surround your self with, the more knowledge you have. And that's the best resource ever. It's based on the truth and it's based on selflessness. The more you give, the more you have. The beauty of it is never ending and it always triumphs. Everything in this world has had it's beginning and it's end. And everything will have. We have found countless evidence of past civilizations of great power that have fallen apart like a house of cards. We must not be such arrogant fools to think our civilization can't fall apart. And when it happens, all I care is about not denying the truth until it's too late and going down with a smile on my face, knowing that despite all that I've been trough and all I've seen is of great value to me for I seek and yearn for the truth in it and beyond it. We, ourselves are the greatest evidence of truth as long as we are not the ones denying it. It's embedded in us since long time ago and it will be there. When it's out, the lies just fall apart. One truth against many lies, it really doesn't seem fair since lies are so tremendously underpowered no matter how elaborate.
amen to that brother.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,388
Representing:
Default

Great post elT!

I would add that in this information age, half-truths, and misleading information can really create a good deal of fragility and a lacking of overall wisdom. I do worry that the truth in us all can get swamped by the steady buzz of information from all directions. It's great to hear that is not the case with someone as young as yourself (compared to myself), because there is also the possibility of the information age raising us all up within a greater awareness eventually.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,502
Representing:
Default

What's the point in ruling the world if you got to do it in secret.

These people must have a very high opinion of their self-worth to take on such a gigantic task, yet be quite humble to do it all in secret without seeking any recognition whatsoever.


PS. I'm one of these people.

Last edited by bjjs; 03-18-2009 at 11:40 PM.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #33 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

it's pretty simple so here it is without all the run around bullshit.

China and Russia fund terrorism.

the end
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:49 AM   #34 (permalink)
elT
brainfarting keyboard eater

Dwane Casey kicks ass!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 696
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane
amen to that brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
Great post elT!

I would add that in this information age, half-truths, and misleading information can really create a good deal of fragility and a lacking of overall wisdom. I do worry that the truth in us all can get swamped by the steady buzz of information from all directions. It's great to hear that is not the case with someone as young as yourself (compared to myself), because there is also the possibility of the information age raising us all up within a greater awareness eventually.
Thanks for the support my dear friends.

I think you have every reason to worry LX, it is what it's going on. I worry as well. I see it every day. People not being aware of the value and potential that they are themselves. But at the same time, there are glimpses of greatness of the human kind and I see this regardless of age and culture. And I see it often enough to know we are out there. But the truth is, the bad always gets the most attention. And I believe this is one thing done intentionally emphasized by the media in order to make people even more worried and even more selfish. So it boils down to being positive and striving for improvement from within ourselves.
elT is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #35 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,388
Representing:
Default

Yep - there is a big emphasis on the negative as it pertains to all of us, and a real glossing over of actual criminal conduct as it pertains to those in power. That's a bad mix when it comes to the truth. And it leads to the conspiracy theories as well, because the imbalance is so obvious.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
Bmats7
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Representing:
Default

This stuff is just santa claus or the tooth fairy for older people. Can't believe you guys believe this hype...

not the stuff about Banks running the government or vice versa.. that is real (seen through haliburton's stock)... but about illuminati running the government and stuff? ridiculous.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Me likey stay sleeping.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
a dick

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,151
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitz64 View Post
i downloaded a documentary called the "obama deception" yesterday...haven't seen it yet but it also talks of how obama is just a pawn where there are higher ranks controlling what he does and will do
I watched that. The Bilderberg stuff is really interesting. I'm no economic wiz but if Daniel Estulin predicted that stuff, instead of the claim that he was informed, then he needs to be a financial adviser. He missed his calling.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #39 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
if any of this were truth, the people producing this would be dead.
I kinda feel the same.

But I just love a good conspiracy theory.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,729
Representing:
Default

If you love a good conspiracy theory I should introduce you to a guy I work with.

He was telling me today the chem trails being left by jets that fly overhead is the cause behind the swine flu. hehe
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prokhorov's secret plan LilRomeo NBA Talk 1 11-23-2009 11:00 AM
secret postcards 'trane Entertainment Lounge 22 08-11-2009 01:52 AM
Machida's secret of success Ugo Ferst Other Sports 0 05-23-2009 06:53 AM
Secret footage of SJ dunking!! MetaLRasaM Entertainment Lounge 12 03-07-2009 03:41 AM
KFC Secret Ugo Ferst Entertainment Lounge 26 02-12-2009 07:43 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24