I finally figured out why I'm not married yet lol... - Page 13
Old 03-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #241 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8,457
Representing:
Default

What parent settled for less? Who could of done better?
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #242 (permalink)
representing the Big Land

basketball is life
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,416
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
soooooo.... i'm guessing you didnt get none eh Funk?
i'm guessing this since you didnt call her back.
or maybe you did get some and lost interest.
personally, if i spend 200 bucks on a girl on the first date, i better have a smile on my face the next day (if you know what i mean).
but funny thing is, its kinda like a double-edge sword, because ive noticed that if a girl is too easy and theres no challenge (in this case, fooling around on date 1) i get so bored and lose interest completely.
its weird.
Jumping in late here but I completely agree. More than once I've thought a girl was awesome and that I might try dating them, then after taking them home right away decided it was far too easy. I read somewhere that women try to use sex to start a relationship, but that doesn't work at all. It just makes the guy have less respect because of how easy it was. I'd much rather go out with a girl who makes me wait.

Not really looking for a relationship right now anyways, I'm too young and busy to be committed.

Last edited by Chris; 03-16-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #243 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
now the reason why i was so down is because rejection based on race really fucking sucks. What are your takes on dating, etc and how race ties in?

to clarify, not religion, but strictly where you're from.
i don't know why race should tie in. If two people have a connection, why should that be impeded because of race / religion? I understand that for some younger people it means a lot, but i think that has more to do with a fear of their parents more than anything. Maybe that's a generalization, but that's the first thing i think of when it comes to people factoring race into their love life. Nobody including parents has a right to tell someone who they can get involved with based on such things.

Last edited by fancylad; 03-16-2012 at 12:22 PM.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #244 (permalink)
representing the Big Land

basketball is life
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,416
Representing:
Default

I agree with fancylad, I don't think racial differences have anything to do with two people having a connection. I dated a asian girl in high school for 7 months and not once did our racial differences impede the relationship. Did they tell you they were rejecting you because of race pzabby, or did you assume that?
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #245 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,144
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopha View Post
I agree with fancylad, I don't think racial differences have anything to do with two people having a connection. I dated a asian girl in high school for 7 months and not once did our racial differences impede the relationship. Did they tell you they were rejecting you because of race pzabby, or did you assume that?
they told me, " I won't go for anyone who isn't white like "insert my name here")

it's sad considering when you look at persians, me included, we don't have a hint of being middle eastern, that's more for the arab folk bordering the south of us. most persians live in northern Iran (with the greater Tehran area) having a pop close to 23 million or so and these persians have strictly aryan genes, meaning the same genes as the europeans in the world today. Society has done a good job of deeming persians things we aren't, and it sucks for those who immigrate here.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #246 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,144
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
What parent settled for less? Who could of done better?
it wasn't a matter of doing better, maybe i used the wrong word, but rather got married before they should've. With all the restrictions on relationships, etc due to the mullahs it was difficult to get a real one going where you couldn't walk together in public unless you were related or part of a group of 10 or so.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #247 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

pzabby. she isn't worth it. simple as that.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #248 (permalink)
representing the Big Land

basketball is life
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,416
Representing:
Default

Yeah, any girl that would say that is scum.
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #249 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,144
Representing:
Default

i realize guys but it still hurt, a lot more so than i thought. Didn't help i was on 2 digit number of shots when she said it, i was on the brink of alcohol poisining, if it wasn't for my best dudes keeping my airways open probably wouldn't be typing right now. Suprisingly i remember a lot from that night, and one of it was crying. I don't let racism get to me normally, but..

and the stupid thing is, she keeps trying to tell me that she never said such a thing! when three people heard you say it, and you're denying it, who's right?
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #250 (permalink)
representing the Big Land

basketball is life
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,416
Representing:
Default

You asked a girl out when you were piss loaded, on the brink of alcohol poisoning? lol
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #251 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

that's shitty man. it really is. the hurt feelings will pass though and then you focus on meeting a girl who doesn't end up being a nazi.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #252 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,639
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopha View Post
I agree with fancylad, I don't think racial differences have anything to do with two people having a connection. I dated a asian girl in high school for 7 months and not once did our racial differences impede the relationship. Did they tell you they were rejecting you because of race pzabby, or did you assume that?
I agree, i've been with my girlfriend for 5 years now (asian) and it's never been an issue for us. in fact it's been the healthiest relationship i've ever had.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Married Peja Stojakovic caught cheating with porn star jeffb NBA Talk 74 11-08-2009 02:37 PM
Now it look slike we can finally see!! Ugo Ferst NBA Talk 7 01-29-2009 11:05 AM
Barracuda & SJ Getting Married? Superjudge Entertainment Lounge 86 01-22-2009 11:56 AM
Finally Ball Don't Lie NBA Talk 9 05-31-2008 03:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24