H1N1 Vaccine - Page 6
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #101 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,938
Representing:
Default

With infertility - there's also a decline worldwide no? And hormone inhibitors in petrochemical-based products seem to be linked strongly. I'm much more worried about all the man-made chemicals floating freely out there than I am about stuff in shots.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #102 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,595
Representing:
Default

these are the intro articles from the economist this week. the big substantive stuff is for subscribers only, or in the print edition. the third link lists the articles and sources they used for their study.

Demography, growth and the environment: Falling fertility | The Economist

Low fertility: The rich are different | The Economist

: Sources: Fertility and living standards | The Economist

this is also definitely worth checking out:

The Fred H. Bixby Forum: The World in 2050 - Population Reference Bureau
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #103 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,939
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
Evidence? Read the declassified document "operation northwoods"
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf

And for the swine flu
https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do...7-0592054b3675

No i don't think everything is orchestrated, I said world wide events which would bring about drastic changes such as changes in government policies, new laws and acts being created and of course this topic.
Now I know you're a conspiracy theorist who lacks logic. I am more than familiar with operation Northwoods, since I've have spent time debating 911 truthers on other websites. You are a 911 truther. I can tell. When you believe in one unfounded conspiracy, you're most likely going to believe in 5 or 6 of them, if not all of them.

Operation Northwoods was REJECTED. If anything, it's evidence that the government REJECTS intelligence proposals to orchestrate events. You fail. Furthermore, and this is FAR more important, the proposal that was REJECTED did NOT involve harming any real people. The few intelligence officers behind the proposal planned to stage deaths, but not actually harm their own people. It is a huge leap to go from staging fake deaths to purposely hurting and killing your own people. And, again, the plan was REJECTED. Your own source weakens your argument.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #104 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Now I know you're a conspiracy theorist who lacks logic. I am more than familiar with operation Northwoods, since I've have spent time debating 911 truthers on other websites. You are a 911 truther. I can tell. When you believe in one unfounded conspiracy, you're most likely going to believe in 5 or 6 of them, if not all of them.

Operation Northwoods was REJECTED. If anything, it's evidence that the government REJECTS intelligence proposals to orchestrate events. You fail. Furthermore, and this is FAR more important, the proposal that was REJECTED did NOT involve harming any real people. The few intelligence officers behind the proposal planned to stage deaths, but not actually harm their own people. It is a huge leap to go from staging fake deaths to purposely hurting and killing your own people. And, again, the plan was REJECTED. Your own source weakens your argument.
I think I love you. *nohomo*
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #105 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Now I know you're a conspiracy theorist who lacks logic. I am more than familiar with operation Northwoods, since I've have spent time debating 911 truthers on other websites. You are a 911 truther. I can tell. When you believe in one unfounded conspiracy, you're most likely going to believe in 5 or 6 of them, if not all of them.

Operation Northwoods was REJECTED. If anything, it's evidence that the government REJECTS intelligence proposals to orchestrate events. You fail. Furthermore, and this is FAR more important, the proposal that was REJECTED did NOT involve harming any real people. The few intelligence officers behind the proposal planned to stage deaths, but not actually harm their own people. It is a huge leap to go from staging fake deaths to purposely hurting and killing your own people. And, again, the plan was REJECTED. Your own source weakens your argument.

I provided links to actual documents while you provided nothing. And instead try arguing with people who are in search of the truth, this is exactly what the globalists want. Turn the people against themselves, in other words the people are fighting against themselves and not the real enemy while the real enemy continues their agenda.
You can trust whatever you want, just remember the Mr. Harper loves you.
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #106 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Now I know you're a conspiracy theorist who lacks logic. I am more than familiar with operation Northwoods, since I've have spent time debating 911 truthers on other websites. You are a 911 truther. I can tell. When you believe in one unfounded conspiracy, you're most likely going to believe in 5 or 6 of them, if not all of them.

Operation Northwoods was REJECTED. If anything, it's evidence that the government REJECTS intelligence proposals to orchestrate events. You fail. Furthermore, and this is FAR more important, the proposal that was REJECTED did NOT involve harming any real people. The few intelligence officers behind the proposal planned to stage deaths, but not actually harm their own people. It is a huge leap to go from staging fake deaths to purposely hurting and killing your own people. And, again, the plan was REJECTED. Your own source weakens your argument.


"Operation Northwoods was REJECTED" who was it rejected by?

"You fail?" i didn't know i was in a net flaming contest, wow.


"And, again, the plan was REJECTED" again, rejected by who?

Last edited by lumi398; 11-06-2009 at 08:34 AM.
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #107 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,939
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
"Operation Northwoods was REJECTED" who was it rejected by?

"You fail?" i didn't know i was in a net flaming contest, wow.


"And, again, the plan was REJECTED" again, rejected by who?
Northwoods was rejected by President Kennedy. Now this is the part where you act like a robot and do what every conspiracy theorist does by telling me that Kennedy was assasinated because he wouldn't follow the "New World Order"'s plans. Then, after that, you'll probably link me to some speech Kennedy made in which he refers to "secret societies." Knowing nothing about history, you'll assume he is talking about the New World Order, when in reality he was giving a speech about the dangers of Communism. Am I wrong? See how predictable you guys are?

No, you're not in a flaming contest. I get very annoyed by people who spread dangerous ignorance, though.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #108 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,939
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
I provided links to actual documents while you provided nothing. And instead try arguing with people who are in search of the truth, this is exactly what the globalists want. Turn the people against themselves, in other words the people are fighting against themselves and not the real enemy while the real enemy continues their agenda.
You can trust whatever you want, just remember the Mr. Harper loves you.
This post is full of too much irony to pass up. First off, you provided links to conspiracy garbage. I already pointed out the holes in your first link, and the second link is full of crazy, too.

No, I am not arguing with someone who is in search of truth; I am discussing with someone who is in search of "truth." There is a difference. I use the quotations to highlight the perverted nature of your "truth." Remember, you're the one who said "do a quick search." For me this is not an argument. I would call it a form of intervention.

I don't like the term "globalists." Based on what I've heard from other conspiracy theorists, the term is indicative of more binary, black and white thinking. However, it is pretty easy to agree on the fact that people in power don't like their systems of power to be interogated honestly and effectively. The key elements being HONESTLY AND EFFECTIVELY. See, you're extremely ironic. Leaders in power want people going off on wild goose chases and Don Quixote "truth" crusader missions that lead to disinformation and futile attempts to get anything tangible accomplished through activism. You waste all kinds of energy on faulty activism, when there are many real issues that need attention.

You claim I have provided nothing. Anybody who actually conducts balanced research on global issues has heard of the Canadian International Development Agency. Through CIDA and others organizations, each year, the Canadian government provides Billions of dollars in foreign aid. Some of this foregin aid involves subsidizing medication through tax breaks. Other developed nations have similar departments within their respective governments.

Below I will provide a link to a new donations program through which corporations and charities are working with CIDA to deliver free meds to poor countries. I'd like to quote the mandate of that new program:

Quote:
The aim of this program is to ensure that donations of medicines to developing countries are appropriate, demand-driven (in other words, the receiving country needs and has asked for the drugs) and based on clear evidence of need within the population. Through this review of the policies, practices, and procedures of registered charities wishing to apply for eligibility, CIDA will help to ensure that medicines being distributed in developing countries are safe, effective, and useful.
Link below:

Donations of Medicines Eligibility Program


P.S.

Harper is a total douche. Again, you see the world in black and white. I disagree with you, thus you imply that I don't have a problem with Harper. That....is....hillarious.

Last edited by Bill Haverchuck; 11-06-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #109 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Northwoods was rejected by President Kennedy. Now this is the part where you act like a robot and do what every conspiracy theorist does by telling me that Kennedy was assasinated because he wouldn't follow the "New World Order"'s plans. Then, after that, you'll probably link me to some speech Kennedy made in which he refers to "secret societies." Knowing nothing about history, you'll assume he is talking about the New World Order, when in reality he was giving a speech about the dangers of Communism. Am I wrong? See how predictable you guys are?

No, you're not in a flaming contest. I get very annoyed by people who spread dangerous ignorance, though.
"Northwoods was rejected by President Kennedy." - where's the proof of this claim.



"Now this is the part where you act like a robot and do what every conspiracy theorist does by telling me that Kennedy was assasinated because he wouldn't follow the "New World Order"'s plans. Then, after that, you'll probably link me to some speech Kennedy made in which he refers to "secret societies." "

- this is the first time I heard someone mentioning that, so it just makes sense that YOU thought of this idea before and probably posted that in another forum and got laughed at, now you are trying to get some type of revenge LOL sorry not working.

Last edited by lumi398; 11-09-2009 at 06:57 PM.
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #110 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
This post is full of too much irony to pass up. First off, you provided links to conspiracy garbage. I already pointed out the holes in your first link, and the second link is full of crazy, too.

No, I am not arguing with someone who is in search of truth; I am discussing with someone who is in search of "truth." There is a difference. I use the quotations to highlight the perverted nature of your "truth." Remember, you're the one who said "do a quick search." For me this is not an argument. I would call it a form of intervention.

I don't like the term "globalists." Based on what I've heard from other conspiracy theorists, the term is indicative of more binary, black and white thinking. However, it is pretty easy to agree on the fact that people in power don't like their systems of power to be interogated honestly and effectively. The key elements being HONESTLY AND EFFECTIVELY. See, you're extremely ironic. Leaders in power want people going off on wild goose chases and Don Quixote "truth" crusader missions that lead to disinformation and futile attempts to get anything tangible accomplished through activism. You waste all kinds of energy on faulty activism, when there are many real issues that need attention.

You claim I have provided nothing. Anybody who actually conducts balanced research on global issues has heard of the Canadian International Development Agency. Through CIDA and others organizations, each year, the Canadian government provides Billions of dollars in foreign aid. Some of this foregin aid involves subsidizing medication through tax breaks. Other developed nations have similar departments within their respective governments.

Below I will provide a link to a new donations program through which corporations and charities are working with CIDA to deliver free meds to poor countries. I'd like to quote the mandate of that new program:



Link below:

Donations of Medicines Eligibility Program


P.S.

Harper is a total douche. Again, you see the world in black and white. I disagree with you, thus you imply that I don't have a problem with Harper. That....is....hillarious.



"First off, you provided links to conspiracy garbage. I already pointed out the holes in your first link, and the second link is full of crazy, too. "

- nice counter, "is full of crazy"
When you can't think of anything else you say "is full of crazy or YOU'RE CRAZY or you're a CONSPIRACY NUT".


" Remember, you're the one who said "do a quick search."' - when did i say do a quick search?



"You waste all kinds of energy on faulty activism, when there are many real issues that need attention. " - making more assumptions???? i was never part of any activism, sorry.

"I don't like the term "globalists." " - what, am i suppose to use english that appeals to your very eyes?


"http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/acdi-cida/ACDI-CIDA.nsf/eng/JUD-625112116-KZU" - oh how funny, No charities are currently eligible to participate in the Donations of Medicines Eligibility Program.
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:37 AM   #111 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,939
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
"Northwoods was rejected by President Kennedy." - where's the proof of this claim.



"Now this is the part where you act like a robot and do what every conspiracy theorist does by telling me that Kennedy was assasinated because he wouldn't follow the "New World Order"'s plans. Then, after that, you'll probably link me to some speech Kennedy made in which he refers to "secret societies." "

- this is the first time I heard someone mentioning that, so it just makes sense that YOU thought of this idea before and probably posted that in another forum and got laughed at, now you are trying to get some type of revenge LOL sorry not working.
First off, excuse the length of my post. It takes a sentence to utter shit, it takes paragraphs to debunk. Regarding JFK, in a Pentagon memo published 3 days after Northwoods was proposed, the President was paraphrased by a Pentagon official (Ed Lansdale) as saying that no millitary force would be allowed in Cuba. But, more importantly than that, any logical person would realize that Northwoods never took place. Did the plan ever take place? No. If Northwoods was proposed, yet never took place, then the logical conclusion is that Kennedy, or Robert McNamara, the Defense Secretary who spoke on his behalf, rejected the plans. In order to take place, Northwoods needed the approval of Kennedy directly or by proxy via McNamara. The approval was not granted. Use your head and think.

As for the part of your response I bolded, there you go with more irony. If that's the first time you've heard that, then you didn't read the document you linked us to. Yes, on the first page of section xxiii of the bioterrorism document you linked here, the author starts out by quoting Kennedy's April 27, 1961 speech but misattributes it to being about the NWO. The author later states that the NWO (or the international crime syndicate) was responsible for assasinating Kennedy. So if you think that someone would get laughed at for saying somehting so stupid, then we agree. But it's your source that deserves to be laughed at. Your source said it, not me.

I already told you that I debated against 911 truthers, so how would it be logical for me to follow another conspiracy about JFK being assasinated over Northwoods? I'm against that crap. Like I said, I hear if from other "truthers" of which you are one. And when I checked, your source refered to that shit, just as I suspected. So predictable. Truthers parrot that crap movie Zeitgeist. And since you are a truther, not me, it's only logical that YOU would believe in the foolish "NWO" conspiracies, like JFK being assasinated for challenging their plans.

Last edited by Bill Haverchuck; 11-10-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #112 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,939
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
"First off, you provided links to conspiracy garbage. I already pointed out the holes in your first link, and the second link is full of crazy, too. "

- nice counter, "is full of crazy"
When you can't think of anything else you say "is full of crazy or YOU'RE CRAZY or you're a CONSPIRACY NUT".

" Remember, you're the one who said "do a quick search."' - when did i say do a quick search?


"You waste all kinds of energy on faulty activism, when there are many real issues that need attention. " - making more assumptions???? i was never part of any activism, sorry.

"I don't like the term "globalists." " - what, am i suppose to use english that appeals to your very eyes?

"http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/acdi-cida/ACDI-CIDA.nsf/eng/JUD-625112116-KZU" - oh how funny, No charities are currently eligible to participate in the Donations of Medicines Eligibility Program.
1- Section xxiv of the second document you linked us to is titled: "Evidence as to the existence of the illuminati." The author then goes on to claim secret societies rule the world. That's one of the more extreme examples of the crazy. Do you believe there is an illuminati running the world through secret societies? I'll refrain from calling you crazy until you answer that one. This could be interesting.

2- I confused you with someone else. The user "Papesow" said "do a quick search", not you. So my apologies for misattributing that quote to you.

3-I consider what you're doing internet activism. You may not call yourself an activist, but by coming on this forum and trying to get people to believe your opinions and read your links, you are involved in supporting a cause. It's a faulty cause, though.

4-I am not even sure what you're trying to ask with that question. It appears as if you're trying to say the "Globalists" are hidden, which is more "truther", pseudo intellectual, look at me I am smart and can see the hidden truth crap. I'm not saying that's what you're saying, but it sounds like it. I said that I don't like the term "Globalists" because it is indicative of binary, black and white thinking when it comes from conspiracy theorists. They fail to see that people in power have many competing interests that diverge from one another. International businessmen have some mutual interests, but many conflicting goals, too. Hence, why something like the illuminati or NWO conspiracy is so unrealistic. Well, there are more reasons why but I am not going to write a book here.

5-The Medicine Donations program is very new. Its regulations didn't receive Royal Assent until March, 12, 2009. If you read the website, you'd realize that it takes time for an application to be excepted. This type of program is complicated because it is governed by many stipulations put in place to prevent abuse. That's the irony: if the government didn't have stiff regulations and let a free for all take place, you'd complain about the mistakes. But if it takes precautions, people complain that they are too slow to get the new program going and accept the charities applications. But, one thing I will concede, is that I should have said charities and corporations WILL BE working with CIDA, not ARE working with CIDA. It's a program that will be implemented in the future.

But the fact that this program is slow to get off the ground does not negate all of the OTHER work CIDA does on a yearly basis. Some of this work includes distributing medications, just not through charities like the other program is for. CIDA annualy spends over $600 million on health related foreign aid. Again, if governments were trying to hurt and kill the 3rd world, then why are developed nations donating so much foreign aid? Here are some statistics on what CIDA contributed to 3rd world countries during the 2006-2007 fiscal year:

By sector of focus ($ Millions)

Health: 680.7
Private Sector Development: 476.1
Democratic Governance: 473.8
Emergency Assistance: 356.3
Basic Education: 259.5
Environment: 124.7
Peace and Security: 110.4
Multisector: 145.9
Other: 150.6
Total: 2,778.0

That's close to $3 BILLION spent in a single fiscal year.

My source is page 28 of the report found at the link below:


CIDA AID 2006-2007
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #113 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Health officials revise H1N1 vaccine dosage for young children - The Globe and Mail

Last edited by Aar_Canada; 11-12-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #114 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,595
Representing:
Default

Unadjuvanted flu vaccine approved for wider use - The Globe and Mail
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:29 AM   #115 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

This is kinda what I've been trying to say all along, but my dumbassness got in the way...

Quote:
Are you confused by the H1N1 numbers? Wondering why public health officials are making such a fuss about a virus that has so far killed so few people?

You aren't alone.

After all, we're told seasonal flu kills between 4,000 to 8,000 Canadians and between 250,000 and 500,000 people worldwide each year. Yet as of late last week, seven months into this outbreak, H1N1 had killed 161 Canadians and an estimated 6,260 people around the globe.

Critics of Canada's pandemic response point to the discrepancy between those sets of numbers and question the full court press.

But the thing is, as tempting as it is to compare those two sets of figures and conclude that H1N1 is much ado about nada, you can't do it. Those two sets of numbers count different things, experts say.

"You might as well compare the number of flu deaths with the number of Subarus sold in Canada," says Jordan Ellenberg, an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Wisconsin who explained the problem in an article published online in Slate Magazine earlier this year.

"If you want to compare the number of confirmed deaths to seasonal flu to the number of confirmed deaths from H1N1, OK, you can do that," he says in an interview.

"But what you can't do is compare the number of certified deaths on one side to the best estimate of the full number of deaths on the other side."

Confirmed H1N1 death tallies capture the blessedly few times someone who caught this bug died from it after testing positive for it. The seasonal flu numbers are estimates, mathematical calculations aimed at capturing all the deaths influenza had a hand in.

The frequent attempts to equate the two are driving Dr. Kumanan Wilson bonkers.

Wilson is an expert in public health policy as well as an internal medicine physician at the Ottawa Health Research Institute. He readily admits he never sees anyone die of seasonal flu - a common claim that drives infectious diseases experts crazy.

Wilson is, however, seeing the destructive power of this strain of influenza.
"Nobody has seen a flu season like this on the ground level," he says. "If you talk to any frontline worker, they've never seen anything like this. And we keep getting told this is nothing."

"Emergs (emergency departments) are filled. All the children's hospitals are filled. Family docs I talk to say 'Oh my God, I've never seen so many flu cases."'

Wilson says it is "disingenuous" to criticize the response to this pandemic by comparing the low death toll to the substantially higher estimates of seasonal flu deaths. "I feel it under plays the significance of this."
H1N1's true toll not shown by death tally, picture may take months to come clear - Infection - C-Health
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #116 (permalink)
the shit

Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 126
Representing:
Default

Without reading the 6 pages in this thread and after testing positive for H1N1 I could honestly say H1N1 is no joke. The back pain, shortness of breath and body aches were the worst. The one thing I will say is that companies rushed the pill "Tamiflu". After feeling some very bad emotional side effects I researched the drug online and read of the thousands of "suicide, depression and hellucination" cases. I stopped the drug immediately and fought the flu off on my own.

According to my doctor and various other doctors I saw, this flu effects everyone differently and could simply knock out your immune system, having the littlest infection kill you. Thus I believe that's why people are taking it more serious than it appears to be.
JuliusJames is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #117 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,595
Representing:
Default

at home with the flu today. dizzy, shortness of breath, body aches like hell... keep your fingers crossed for me boys, or at least for my 4 month old daughter...
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #118 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

shit trane. Not good.
Hope everything ends up fine.



re: Juliusjames: that's pretty crazy man. How long did it take you to fully recover?
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #119 (permalink)
a Raptors fan

Free DeMar DeRozan

 
zachus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,833
Representing:
Default

Hope everything's okay 'trane...
zachus is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #120 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
at home with the flu today. dizzy, shortness of breath, body aches like hell... keep your fingers crossed for me boys, or at least for my 4 month old daughter...
Damn, dude, get well.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
H1N1 100% made in USA and Canada??? Apollo The Podium 19 10-31-2009 01:40 PM
H1N1 spreading on Toronto Raptors? Thug Toronto Raptors 10 10-26-2009 08:41 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24