Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   The Podium (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f23/)
-   -   BlackBerry RIM (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f23/blackberry-rim-21170.html)

Benzo 10-12-2011 10:01 AM

BlackBerry RIM
 
I have been a RIM and Blackberry guy forever, I have never thought of using another product. I do have an ipad and use a MAC at home, but my blackberry is my security blanket and I love it so. I also enjoy supporting the Canadian giant

Until the last few weeks....now my BBM is down, on a day when Imessage is being released.

I am displeased.

Barracuda 10-12-2011 10:07 AM

I also am experiencing displeasure.

But are your emails, texts and other interweb-related stuff not coming through too?

Because mine aren't.

Windex 10-12-2011 10:25 AM

not buying shares in RIM years ago looks better with each passing day

Benzo 10-12-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 575312)
I also am experiencing displeasure.

But are your emails, texts and other interweb-related stuff not coming through too?

Because mine aren't.

Emails definitely are not. I don't know about text.

Shadowfax 10-12-2011 11:19 AM

the problem has been ongoing for 3 days...supposedly a “core switch failure” in the infrastructure at its head office in Waterloo, Ont.

check out the article i posted the the Headlines thread this morning

Psi 10-12-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 575313)
not buying shares in RIM years ago looks better with each passing day

I missed buying google shares at 110 as they were being released.
I kick myself daily :tombstone:

Barracuda 10-12-2011 11:21 AM

Android, here I come...:police:

Superjudge 10-12-2011 11:33 AM

So who did the boys at MAC pay to ensure that fuck up?

Honestly

Barracuda 10-12-2011 11:45 AM

People are starting rumours that RIM is doing this to help Apple sales, especially since this is the day that the new iOS comes out...

Meh, who knows.

Superjudge 10-12-2011 11:48 AM

Well, that and Apple will buy RIM soon. They could be just collectively driving the company worth down in order to get it done.

Barracuda 10-12-2011 11:57 AM

I've also heard rumours of RIM and Android teaming up... Android software with RIM something-or-other.

Who knows.

My BB is back up and working now - won't stop beeping emails and msgs at me. Everyone else's working?

Benzo 10-12-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 575336)
I've also heard rumours of RIM and Android teaming up... Android software with RIM something-or-other.

Who knows.

My BB is back up and working now - won't stop beeping emails and msgs at me. Everyone else's working?

Not yet

INSIDER 10-12-2011 02:12 PM

get an iphone.

Barracuda 10-12-2011 02:12 PM

No.

INSIDER 10-12-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 575348)
No.

"No" means Yes.

i follow that same rule when i'm making out with girls.
"stop it" means keep going.
"hahahaha, thats it?" means "that was amazing"

Dark Knight 10-12-2011 03:39 PM

My iPhones working fine. :)

Barracuda 10-12-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 575349)
"No" means Yes.

i follow that same rule when i'm making out with girls.
"stop it" means keep going.
"hahahaha, thats it?" means "that was amazing"

Oh, the stories I could tell!

jeffb 10-12-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 575364)
My iPhones working fine. :)

so does my blackberry torch.

INSIDER 10-12-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 575366)
Oh, the stories I could tell!

maybe we made out before.
i probably rocked your world.....
they dont call me the tongue tornado for nothing!!!!!:dancing:

Barracuda 10-12-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 575368)
maybe we made out before.
i probably rocked your world.....
they dont call me the tongue tornado for nothing!!!!!:dancing:

As long as you're not the crotch puncher I once encountered, then we're ok.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24