Ashley Madison - Page 8
Old 12-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #141 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I'm not talking about all issues in all society. I'm talking about Ashley Madison. Don't digress ya big ole brained bastard!



anyhow, I gotta go chop onions and carrots so I can make dinner for the girl I will not cheat on, even though I have known about Ashely Madison for years!
Do you want a medal or something?

Go chop before I hurt you.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #142 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Sex sells. Prostitution sells. It's the world's oldest profession. So, if AM doesn't make a buck, someone else will. Because it's not illegal, there will be a niche for it. People cheat without AM's influence. Think about yourselves for a second. Because you saw or know of bus ads or have seen the AM commercials, are you going to go out and cheat or use their services because of some bus ad or some commercial?
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #143 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I don't care what an ad says, I cheat because it's fun and my significant other will never find out unless he reads this message boa - oops.


Shit.


I chopped onions for you!
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #144 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post


I chopped onions for you!
Yeah well.

Ashley Madison made it far too easy for me.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #145 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
Sex sells. Prostitution sells. It's the world's oldest profession. So, if AM doesn't make a buck, someone else will. Because it's not illegal, there will be a niche for it. People cheat without AM's influence. Think about yourselves for a second. Because you saw or know of bus ads or have seen the AM commercials, are you going to go out and cheat or use their services because of some bus ad or some commercial?
There's a market for child labor.

There's a market for blood diamonds.

There's a market for crack cocaine.

There's a market for snuff films.


Am I to understand that groups/individuals should feel no guilt at all in profitting from exploitation?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #146 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,945
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
There's a market for child labor.

There's a market for blood diamonds.

There's a market for crack cocaine.

There's a market for snuff films.


Am I to understand that groups/individuals should feel no guilt at all in profitting from exploitation?
all, technically speaking, illegal.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #147 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,692
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
all, technically speaking, illegal.
not in china!
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #148 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
not in china!
Everything goes in China!
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #149 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
all, technically speaking, illegal.
So it's a legality issue then? Pure & simple?

Is cheating on your spouse simply a "victimless crime" that we should all "get over"?

If life is short and you need to be happy and you're not.... GET A DIVORCE. Or separate.

Why is that so hard? No one's forcing you to stay with your spouse.

AM is selling the "dream"... of having your cake and eating it too... while saying "damn the consequences". Incredibly selfish IMO.... and incredibly unrealistic.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #150 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,945
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
So it's a legality issue then? Pure & simple?

Is cheating on your spouse simply a "victimless crime" that we should all "get over"?

If life is short and you need to be happy and you're not.... GET A DIVORCE. Or separate.

Why is that so hard? No one's forcing you to stay with your spouse.

AM is selling the "dream"... of having your cake and eating it too... while saying "damn the consequences". Incredibly selfish IMO.... and incredibly unrealistic.
i hear ya, i'm just pointing out that what hoops said:

Quote:
Because it's not illegal, there will be a niche for it.
...would not include any of the examples that you gave.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #151 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

AM isn't selling a dream, they are selling a location.

Why is there plastic under the sheets in Motels?

Maybe we should shut them down?

Oh hold on, wait, they don't advertise "cheap and easy".

Oh hold on, yes they do, we just like to leave things unsaid, because silence means absence.

What is it the kids all say... don't hate the player, hate the game?
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #152 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
AM isn't selling a dream, they are selling a location.

Why is there plastic under the sheets in Motels?

Maybe we should shut them down?

Oh hold on, wait, they don't advertise "cheap and easy".

Oh hold on, yes they do, we just like to leave things unsaid, because silence means absence.

What is it the kids all say... don't hate the player, hate the game?
I'm not saying you're wrong, necessarily... but again, read this thread from the beginning. You'll see how it was all brought up.

Some of these guys are right... advertising that "Life is Short, have an Affair" WILL make more people think about it... Maybe people who are trying to work on their relationships because they know it's the right thing to do, or a similar situation, will look at that ad and say "Fuck. They're right."

Maybe not. But it's possible. It makes it so easy.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #153 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I Maybe people who are trying to work on their relationships because they know it's the right thing to do, or a similar situation, will look at that ad and say "Fuck. They're right."

Maybe not. But it's possible. It makes it so easy.
.... come on. Lets place some blame where it need be.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #154 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I'm not saying you're wrong, necessarily... but again, read this thread from the beginning. You'll see how it was all brought up.

Some of these guys are right... advertising that "Life is Short, have an Affair" WILL make more people think about it... Maybe people who are trying to work on their relationships because they know it's the right thing to do, or a similar situation, will look at that ad and say "Fuck. They're right."

Maybe not. But it's possible. It makes it so easy.
I think they're right. I'm meeting Bertha tomorrow night at the Leonard Hotel.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:03 PM   #155 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,025
Representing:
Default

If they legalize happy endings I will never need Ashley Madison
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #156 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
If they legalize happy endings I will never need Ashley Madison
There's been talk of that recently.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #157 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
There's been talk of that recently.
They might as well. I work on Yonge street and like every 10th unit upstairs is a stairway for happy endings. So you either tax them or book them. Or many they make too make underground cash and want to leave it be.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #158 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
.... come on. Lets place some blame where it need be.
Then i blame you. And Martha Stewart, that bitch.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #159 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
I think they're right. I'm meeting Bertha tomorrow night at the Leonard Hotel.
Ooohh, the Leonard.

I went to school with a guy whose family owned it.

Lovely hookers, surely.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #160 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Ooohh, the Leonard.

I went to school with a guy whose family owned it.

Lovely hookers, surely.
Some dude bought it and he plans to fix it up. Good luck with that. They're tearing down the Knight's Herpes n' Bedbug Inn across the street to make room for the new arts centre.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24