Ashley Madison - Page 6
Old 12-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #101 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,023
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torontosaurus View Post
Which country has the most cheaters? I don't think its possible to find out. The good cheaters don't get caught or put themselves in a position to get caught - like answering polls about cheating.
I think germany has the lowest divorce rate. However they also have legalized prostitiution.

So its like putting morality out of one pocket and back into another
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #102 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
There's a niche, therefore a service.

It's commerce.

It's that simple. The Morality of it all is a moot point.
No it's not. We can discuss whatever we want.

We all realize it's commerce and that there's a niche. Some of us just find it disgusting. I'm fairly sure you didn't read the whole thread.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #103 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,568
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
I think germany has the lowest divorce rate. However they also have legalized prostitiution.

So its like putting morality out of one pocket and back into another
yup... germany has massage parlours in shopping malls.
its pretty much publicly accepted over there.
"ok hunny, you go shop, i'll go get a massage with a happy ending... see you in 30 minutes".

they have the lowest divorce rate... what a coincidence...
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #104 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
yup... germany has massage parlours in shopping malls.
its pretty much publicly accepted over there.
"ok hunny, you go shop, i'll go get a massage with a happy ending... see you in 30 minutes".

they have the lowest divorce rate... what a coincidence...
Best shopping experience of life!
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #105 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Do girls get em too?
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #106 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
No it's not. We can discuss whatever we want.

We all realize it's commerce and that there's a niche. Some of us just find it disgusting. I'm fairly sure you didn't read the whole thread.
You are correct madamme.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #107 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
You are correct madamme.
Yeah.

This is why I date you.

So I will always be right
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #108 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
yup... germany has massage parlours in shopping malls.
its pretty much publicly accepted over there.
"ok hunny, you go shop, i'll go get a massage with a happy ending... see you in 30 minutes".

they have the lowest divorce rate... what a coincidence...
I got to check that out next time because I didn't see any last year
maybe they're hidden
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #109 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,568
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I got to check that out next time because I didn't see any last year
maybe they're hidden
they are located on the top floors... the business suites.
how do i know this? um, i dont know.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #110 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
they are located on the top floors... the business suites.
how do i know this? um, i dont know.
not a lot of malls in Berlin (I saw 2), maybe you'll be my tour guide next time
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #111 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,699
Representing:
Default

sj:

a question for you
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #112 (permalink)
not a guy you want your wife to meet.

Junior Member
 
Riff Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Lol.. wow... well aren't you just the selfless, gentle soul... helping these "unsatisfied" wives to live happy and healthy lives. Perhaps you should consider a name change? How about "Good Samaritan"?
Thank you! Finally, someone who understands!

Riff Dog is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #113 (permalink)
not a guy you want your wife to meet.

Junior Member
 
Riff Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
For those wondering how Riff Dog found us here, it's because you can trace whoever links to your site, if you look for it. I linked to him here. So, here he is.

Riff Dog - not that you came back here to see how we all responded to you, but just in case...

You wrote "the fact of the matter is that most people will at some time entertain the idea the idea of cheating on their significant other. Yes, I know nobody here would ever dream of such a thing, but get back to me after you've been married a few years and then tell me what you think."

We've already discussed this to death, and quite a few people here DO cheat and DO agree with you. So if you're trying to seem like some kinda rebel, it won't fly here. We're all real people, with real urges, and have experienced real things.

I'm not calling you out. You do what you do. I only used your blog as an example of how "exploitive" (to use your own word) Ashley Madison is. I don't agree with it. But you do. So more power to you, and I hope your wife is doing the same thing you are.

Equality, dontchaknow.
You're right about the links. I wondered why a bunch of Raptor fans were all of a sudden checking my site. I had a guess why (usually it's a "Can you believe this jerk???" post,) but you'd be surprised.

For example, once I was linked from a knitting forum (I kid you not) and it was actually to recommend my blog as funny with some good sex stories. (Any sex story involving me is, of course, automatically a "good" sex story. )

This actually makes sense because although we might normally think of knitters as a prudish bunch (which I discovered they are not,) they also tend to have had a few more life experiences than say a Jonas Brothers Fanclub. People (especially girls) in their teens or twenties tend to be outraged by cheaters, but as people get a little older and experience a little more "real life," attitudes shift a bit. But I'll respect the fact that you say you've discussed it to death and leave it at that.

I'm responding here mostly to make clear that I don't consider myself, as you say, a "rebel" in all this. In fact, my point is the opposite. I contend that many, if not most, people will eventually join the dark side, so I'm not a rebel, I'm more of a guy who tells funny stories about a topic that most people can't admit to in public.
Riff Dog is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #114 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

You make the baby Jesus cry, Riff.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #115 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Riff... make no mistake... I have absolutely NO problem with guys (or girls) going out and having as much sex as they can with as many partners as possible.

If you have a high sex drive and you like to explore then more power to you.

However, when you start looking for people who are ALREADY in committed relationships it's just despicable. End of story.

If you have to LIE to your partner in order to satisfy your desires then hey! Guess what? Maybe you shouldn't be with someone to begin with! Or perhaps you should just find a woman with whom you can have an "open relationship".

There are MILLIONS of single women out there... why actively seek out the married ones?

Karma's a bitch my friend... and eventually this will get old for you... I just hope that you can live with yourself down the road.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #116 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
huh?
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #117 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,699
Representing:
Default

click the link. and feel free not to answr of course, i'm just curious.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #118 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

I don't see your point.

No, commerce doesn't have any obligation one way or the other. It's a service, for people who want to use it.

It isn't against the law. And it isn't the reason people cheat. It's a place for them to go and facilitate their need for infidelity, nothing more, nothing less.

The morality is 100% on the heads of the men and women that use the site.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #119 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
The morality is 100% on the heads of the men and women that use the site.
that's not true.

That's like saying a hitman isn't doing anything immoral when he kills someone because he's providing a service that people supposedly need.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #120 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I don't see your point.

No, commerce doesn't have any obligation one way or the other. It's a service, for people who want to use it.

It isn't against the law. And it isn't the reason people cheat. It's a place for them to go and facilitate their need for infidelity, nothing more, nothing less.

The morality is 100% on the heads of the men and women that use the site.
Absolutely.

People have free will to use that site or not. For the amount of money you spend on AM, you could go to a massage parlour, or "prey" on someone at Lava or POF.

But for whatever reason, people use AM. Good on him if he can turn a buck by providing someone a service.

If people want to cheat, they will find a means/a way of cheating. People cheated WAY before this website came about.

If you're happy in your relationship however, you won't go out and cheat. Just because you see an ad on a bus or streetcar that says "Life is short. Have an affair" doesn't mean you'll be a sucker and go out and have an affair.
I see ads for movies, food, universities, etc all the time. Doesn't mean that I'm going to see that particular movie, or eat that food or check out that university.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24