Ashley Madison - Page 2
Old 12-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #21 (permalink)
thinking Stephen Harper has got to go.

Senior Student
 
lonewolfpoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Markham, Canada
Posts: 1,239
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi398 View Post
Don't worry this 'Ashley Madison' is not going to be successful in the long run, since they are promoting sex, and that is against the DEPOPULATION agenda set forth by the Jesuit Order that runs this world since they want less babies born and are pro-abortion by all means.

What can be successful is have a pill like Viagra, it encourages sex Yes, but the kicker is that when babies are born from men and women taking viagra, they are born with chronic disabilities or have some form of sexual impairment, so 2 generations later the gene pool will be killed or at least narrowed down through the birth of Less babies. I know i know they won't report this side effect on Viagra, why would they? Also if the side effect is a long term effect like it takes place the next generation, then the drug company Pfizer will be safe down the line from any legal repercussions since i think there is a 0.1% chance of tracing the birth defects all the way to the Viagra taken. It never has happened before in history so I doubt it will happen any time soon.
Wow, this is beyond left field. What solar system did you say you were from again?
lonewolfpoet is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #22 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,467
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaLRasaM View Post
I first heard about this when TTC rejected their ads.

I have to say, I was really tempted to try it, but no way I would pay 250 for it. No matter if it's guaranteed.

Also, I tend to get laid on regular basis, so that isn't the problem, but I have to say, as shallow as it sounds, sleeping with a girl who has a BF is a hugeeeeeee turn-on for me.

Married, I don't know, it seems too "real". Especially if they have kids, I don't think I can't do that, that's just fucked up. But yeah...

I've had my share of girls with BFs, and they all were insane, and pretty good in bed...and the whole cheating part of it really spiced things up...but I've never cheated on any of my GFs. Does that make a better person?

thats all good until one day you find yourself cornered by one of the girls' boyfriends and his buddies and you get your teeth knocked out.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

I got caught in bed with a girl and her boyfriend came for an unexpected visit (and had a key to her apartment). I literally had stiff arm him to the ground on my way out and jumped in my car naked and bounced outta there.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Hey so how much does Ashley Madison charge per month?
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfpoet View Post
Wow, this is beyond left field. What solar system did you say you were from again?

the solar system where greed and money and control rules the people. wait that sounds pretty familiar........
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #26 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,011
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
I got caught in bed with a girl and her boyfriend came for an unexpected visit (and had a key to her apartment). I literally had stiff arm him to the ground on my way out and jumped in my car naked and bounced outta there.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
It could make it easier, but so does pretty much every dating website out there (aside from eHarmony). Lavalife has an 'intimate encounters' section, and Plenty Of Fish has a category for people to check off looking for a 'casual encounter'..and it's pretty easy to hook up with people from those sites.
Ashley Madison gets a pretty bad rap because it's all they cater to, but other sites do it too and you don't hear anything about it. Hell, lavalife had ads a few years ago about it and it really wasn't scrutinized the way Ashley Madison is.
You're right, that's true.

But that's because Ashley Madison is supposed to be SOLELY for cheating. Most people go on Lavalife and POF because they're single and looking for something.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,625
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
It could make it easier, but so does pretty much every dating website out there (aside from eHarmony). Lavalife has an 'intimate encounters' section, and Plenty Of Fish has a category for people to check off looking for a 'casual encounter'..and it's pretty easy to hook up with people from those sites.
Ashley Madison gets a pretty bad rap because it's all they cater to, but other sites do it too and you don't hear anything about it. Hell, lavalife had ads a few years ago about it and it really wasn't scrutinized the way Ashley Madison is.
ahhh but the principle difference between those sites and this ashley madison one is that AM caters around infidelity. Those other ones may have 'one night stand' options, but they don't explicitely cater to people involved in relationships/marriages.

I find nothing morally wrong with a one night stand, but there's plenty wrong with encouraging infidelity.

Also, what's with the name "ashley Madison"?? Like giving it some young sounding girl's name makes it any less sleazy? pffft.

Last edited by fancylad; 12-15-2009 at 10:51 AM.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #29 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,011
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post

There's nothing morally wrong with a one night stand, but there's plenty wrong with encouraging infidelity.
Depends what kind of morals you follow. If your a hard core Catholic or an orthodox Jewish lets see where your morals follow.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,625
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Depends what kind of morals you follow. If your a hard core Catholic or an orthodox Jewish lets see where your morals follow.
I meant my personal views. Should have specified that.. Fixed my original post.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #31 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,011
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I meant my personal views. Should have specified that.. Fixed my original post.
no worries i've had too many one night stands in my time
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
You're right, that's true.

But that's because Ashley Madison is supposed to be SOLELY for cheating. Most people go on Lavalife and POF because they're single and looking for something.
The difference really between Ashley Madison and Lavalife/POF are lies.
About 75-80% of the guys (and 20-25% of the girls) on POF/Lavalife are probably in relationships, but lie about their status to hook up with other women/men and so it just don't appear as sleazy. AM is just straight up dutty because there are no lies associated with it - at least not the ones you tell to your spouse.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #33 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,625
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
. AM is just straight up dutty because there are no lies associated with it - at least not the ones you tell to your spouse.

and therein lies the problem.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
and therein lies the problem.
I know, I know. I know what you and Cuda are pointing out, fancy. What I'm saying is that people are going to cheat no matter what if they want to - whether it's the ads in the Sun, craigslist, lava/pof, going to massage parlours, or straight up going to prostitutes. These days, it's really big business. This guy who created Ashley Madison is just a law abiding citizen who just happens to make a buck off of helping people facilitate what they want to do. Morally wrong? Yes. But this is what the world has evolved into.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #35 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,011
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
I know, I know. I know what you and Cuda are pointing out, fancy. What I'm saying is that people are going to cheat no matter what if they want to - whether it's the ads in the Sun, craigslist, lava/pof, going to massage parlours, or straight up going to prostitutes. These days, it's really big business. This guy who created Ashley Madison is just a law abiding citizen who just happens to make a buck off of helping people facilitate what they want to do. Morally wrong? Yes. But this is what the world has evolved into.
To go mildly off topic ... do you agree with tearing down tobacco ads and no smoking in establishments?
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #36 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
To go mildly off topic ... do you agree with tearing down tobacco ads and no smoking in establishments?
Ads - I stand on a different topic on that. Personally, I don't smoke, so it doesn't bother me. I grew up reading Sports Illustrated, seeing ads for not only chewing tobacco, but smoking tobacco as well in every issue, so I was exposed to the ads quite a bit, but I haven't had the urge to smoke. Never will. As for no smoking in establishments, that should be upheld because that affects everybody around. Secondhand smoking kills. I don't mind if people smoke - just be mindful as to where you do it.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #37 (permalink)
------------------------

Senior Member
 
XiaominWu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,399
Representing:
Default

Apparently the company is doing incredibly well..... making massive amounts of money.

Lots of frustrated married folk out there.
XiaominWu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,289
Representing:
Ashley Madison has been around for years. They advertise on Howard Stern all the time and the owner is on Stern once in awhile. I'm jus surprised church groupes haven't been up in arms over this whole thing, maybe they have and i hadn't heard. But a site promoting Adultery would have conservative church goers foaming at the mouth, so you would think.

I never understood how they could put comercials on TV,Radio and continue to do it without it really raising much of a stink. In fact you see more and more ads from them.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ashley Madison has been around for years. They advertise on Howard Stern all the time and the owner is on Stern once in awhile. I'm jus surprised church groupes haven't been up in arms over this whole thing, maybe they have and i hadn't heard. But a site promoting Adultery would have conservative church goers foaming at the mouth, so you would think.

I never understood how they could put comercials on TV,Radio and continue to do it without it really raising much of a stink. In fact you see more and more ads from them.
Because I think most people seeing the ads don't really understand what it is.
If it was called "Cheat On Your Spouse.com", it'd be different.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #40 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,353
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
The difference really between Ashley Madison and Lavalife/POF are lies.
About 75-80% of the guys (and 20-25% of the girls) on POF/Lavalife are probably in relationships, but lie about their status to hook up with other women/men and so it just don't appear as sleazy. AM is just straight up dutty because there are no lies associated with it - at least not the ones you tell to your spouse.
I'm sorry Hoops but I can't agree with that stance at all.

There is a HUGE difference (as others have said) between a site that exists for the purpose of "social networking" and a site that ACTIVELY promotes and ecourages infidelity. I've used Lavalife in the past (actually found my ex g/f on there who I was with for 2 years) and while there ARE people on there who are just looking for booty calls that's certainly not what ALL people there are looking for.

I don't know dude.... should we legalize all drugs (crack, cocaine, meth, e, etc..) because "people just want to high and they're going to do it anyways?"

You're an ADULT. If you can't exercise even the slightest bit of control then DON'T get into a relationship and DON'T get married.

And if you want to fool around with married women (or married men for the girls out there) just be prepared to reap what you sow.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24