Welcome Forum Members Of Scout.com - Page 3
Old 01-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
full of viss and pinegar

Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 375
Representing:
Default BBALL Talent all over Canada

Welcome to Scout.com. I just would like to add that since the raps have came to toronto and the NBA decided to bring back the game that was invented by a Canadian back to the country it belongs in, that basketball has grown tremendously not only in toronto but all over canada's cities and towns. Just look at the amount of young and talented canadian kids coming up through the NCAA like tristan thompson, cory joseph, kris joseph, andrew nicholson, rob sacre, kelly olynyk, olu ashaolu, hernst laroche, tyrone watson, renaldo dixon, mangisto arop, alex johnson, marc trasolini, julian clarke, harouna mutombo, junior cadougan, devoe joseph, maurice walker, marvell waithe, emerson murray, diego kapelan, christian kabongo, chretien lukusa, kyle johnson, jasonn hannibal, matthew wright, melvin ejim, jamie vanderbeken, the list could go on not to mention the canadian kids playing AAU in the states as well as canadian content in the CIS, CCAA and Canadian High School system is only getting stronger. So hope to see more recognition of canadians in the scouting analysis when it comes to draft time
BRAY88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #42 (permalink)
T. Ross IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey
 
Ammo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,566
Representing:
Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAY88 View Post
Welcome to Scout.com. I just would like to add that since the raps have came to toronto and the NBA decided to bring back the game that was invented by a Canadian back to the country it belongs in, that basketball has grown tremendously not only in toronto but all over canada's cities and towns. Just look at the amount of young and talented canadian kids coming up through the NCAA like tristan thompson, cory joseph, kris joseph, andrew nicholson, rob sacre, kelly olynyk, olu ashaolu, hernst laroche, tyrone watson, renaldo dixon, mangisto arop, alex johnson, marc trasolini, julian clarke, harouna mutombo, junior cadougan, devoe joseph, maurice walker, marvell waithe, emerson murray, diego kapelan, christian kabongo, chretien lukusa, kyle johnson, jasonn hannibal, matthew wright, melvin ejim, jamie vanderbeken, the list could go on not to mention the canadian kids playing AAU in the states as well as canadian content in the CIS, CCAA and Canadian High School system is only getting stronger. So hope to see more recognition of canadians in the scouting analysis when it comes to draft time

Great list. You should post more.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #43 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,920
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Pretty sure she's a bot.
Lol yeah.. 'watch free seasons of the witch'
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #44 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Representing:
Default

Where are those recovering Scout members? I'll assume they've just been busy with the holidays. I've heard good things about this board and look forward to many more years of great sacrificial flame wars.

Myself: infrequent poster, regular lurker.

Cheers!
solartear is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #45 (permalink)
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,788
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solartear View Post
Where are those recovering Scout members? I'll assume they've just been busy with the holidays. I've heard good things about this board and look forward to many more years of great sacrificial flame wars.

Myself: infrequent poster, regular lurker.

Cheers!
Yeah, I assume they'll be over at SOME point too...thanks for coming over solartear!
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
happy or am I hungry?

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Representing:
Default

Hey guys.. long time lurker... sometimes poster... Been on scout for some time.. I am looking forward to this new board and your members.

Thanks for having us!!
R.O. is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

hey... it's someone other than DSCW!



welcome dude. there's beer in the fridge.... help yourself.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #48 (permalink)
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,788
Representing:
Default

YAY! At least there's a few of us now... I have NO idea where the other posters are, especially the ones who said they'd all make the move. I've posted the links to here, but I guess they're just taking their time in getting here.

Thanks for coming over RoofOpen!
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #49 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,490
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
hey... it's someone other than DSCW!



welcome dude. there's beer in the fridge.... help yourself.
WTF why don't I get free access to the fridge?
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #50 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,488
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
WTF why don't I get free access to the fridge?
we dont serve milk or drink boxes...
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #51 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
WTF why don't I get free access to the fridge?
CHILD PROOF

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,490
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
CHILD PROOF

...You bastard.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #53 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,648
Representing:
Default

It's okay DK, I'll slide you a few beers when no one's looking.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #54 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,952
Representing:
Default

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #55 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,490
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Thats a weird place to put a condom...
Quote:
It's okay DK, I'll slide you a few beers when no one's looking.
Thanks bud. And I'll tell all my friends that you are "cool" and "hip".
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #56 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Thats a weird place to put a condom...
If you can fit that on you......keep it zipped, to keep from being humiliated and pointed at while you walk through the halls of your school. lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
a believer in the future.

Junior Member
 
SickWickedandNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 1
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to SickWickedandNasty
Raptors

Name at Scout.com: JayFan33
Member Since: 1999
Posts:1557 (plus a bunch erased from the fanhome days)
"Rep": Windsor, 519. Grew up in Calgary, England and now Windsor
Why I joined a Raptors Forum in the first place: Not many Raptor fans around Windsor, mostly Pistons
SickWickedandNasty is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
adoring his baby girl.

Senior Member
 
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 3,288
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickWickedandNasty View Post
Name at Scout.com: JayFan33
Member Since: 1999
Posts:1557 (plus a bunch erased from the fanhome days)
"Rep": Windsor, 519. Grew up in Calgary, England and now Windsor
Why I joined a Raptors Forum in the first place: Not many Raptor fans around Windsor, mostly Pistons
Welcome, but you might want to consider changing your username here

I'm a really big a$$hole and you wouldn't want people to confuse you for me
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #59 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

Hello Jayfan33 aka Sickwickedandnasty aka potentially something else.

what took you so long?

welcome and make yourself at home.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #60 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

hey i have a question for the scout guys actually.

Having spent some time there in the past myself (years ago), was there some special connection between that forum and baseball or the blue jays? I noticed a lot of the members had baseball-oriented aliases and never really knew why.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24