Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f2/)
-   -   Raptors Forum Post Hall of Fame (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f2/raptors-forum-post-hall-fame-13558.html)

Acie 02-16-2010 09:03 AM

Raptors Forum Post Hall of Fame
 
The Raptors Forum Post Hall of Fame is dedicated to fostering an appreciation of outstanding posts and their impact on our online community by collecting, preserving and exhibiting them in this thread for all to see.

Acie 02-16-2010 09:05 AM

Our first inductee.

Congratulations oneironaught. :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneironaught (Post 320444)
Jeff, I have a question... since you are all knowing, omni present, and have an absurd post count.. are you god?.. for real?. .I think you may be, considering how often your statements appear radically narrow minded.


finstock 02-16-2010 02:11 PM

Many thanks to those who took their time to vote:kindbears:..

And now for my humble acceptance speech..


Acie 03-02-2010 10:16 AM

Our next inductee. :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmChairGM (Post 335621)
Oh, and I find Jeff's ignorance about Canadian/international hockey history hillarious. In other threads he has mocked Americans for supposedly being "dumb" and supposedly not knowing their own history, or the specifics of the history of basketball. For example, one time Jeff claimed most Americans probably don't know that Naismith invented Basketball in Canada and brought it to the US. That, of course, wasn't even an accurate statement. Jeff was wrong. Naismith invented Basketball while working in the US. The other day, Jeff calls the people at NBC "morons" for making an honest technical mistake by confusing two similar names (Terry Fox and Michael J. Fox). In his post, Jeff, AGAIN, decided to generalize and say most Americans don't even know their own history. Hockey is pretty big part of Canada's history, yet Jeff clearly doesn't know every last detail. Hmmm....is Jeff a "moron"? By his own standards it would appear so. Sorry, Jeff, just busting your balls. But, seriously, you shit on Americans quite a bit, yet you don't seem to realize you're not exactly a walking encyclopedia, either.


Stonezz 03-02-2010 11:41 AM

^that was pwnage in a polite way

Bill Haverchuck 03-02-2010 12:51 PM

Oh man, for the second week in a row Jeff is the subject of the winning post. Jeff deserves credit for being a good sport.

Dark Knight 03-02-2010 09:52 PM

Damn, is the Post Hall of Fame or the jeffb roast. :haha:

pzabby 07-16-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acie (Post 333128)
Our first inductee.

Congratulations oneironaught. :yeah:

Jeff, I have a question... since you are all knowing, omni present, and have an absurd post count.. are you god?.. for real?. .I think you may be, considering how often your statements appear radically narrow minded.

i just love that. its such a well written post. congrats. im sorry i didnt directly quote u here, dont know how but congrats oneironnaught for comparing jeff to something which took western civilization around 1500-1600 years to learn.

Deez 07-17-2011 02:07 PM

could be just me, but maybe a little too personal?

jeffb 07-17-2011 03:41 PM

God doesn't exist imo. ;)

pzabby 07-17-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammo (Post 560437)
could be just me, but maybe a little too personal?

directed to whom?

Deez 07-17-2011 05:02 PM

i.e. just because a guy has a ton of posts, is it open season?

Dark Knight 07-17-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammo (Post 560462)
i.e. just because a guy has a ton of posts, is it open season?

http://files.sharenator.com/Fuck_yea...400-142842.gif

Deez 07-17-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 560463)

Nope, no player hater myself. But I do know we all have our posts that we want to suck back through the screen if we could.

pzabby 07-17-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammo (Post 560465)
Nope, no player hater myself. But I do know we all have our posts that we want to suck back through the screen if we could.

the edit button exists for a reason hahaha

Deez 07-17-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 560470)
the edit button exists for a reason hahaha

What I mean is, think of all the people who were calling DeRozan a bust when he had played only one season, and those who hated the Valunciunas pick immediately and called him Bargnani. How about those who said Jose would be a top 5 PG in the league after his breakout year. No edit there. That's your ass dangling out there like a Piņata, ready to get busted. You end up with a foot in your mouth and egg on your face, but you don't get called out because you do one post a week. I have no problem with any of that as long as you say why you think that way. Makes it interesting. Just opinion.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24