The Last Official Member of the Month @ RF is .... - Page 3
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,969
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTORSBESTFAN View Post
Today I am the Luckiest man on earth. This truely is one of the greatest days of my life, second only to when Bosh waved at me.

I suppose everyone is awaiting my arrival. This goes to show you that even though the people to talk bad about me the most are the loudest, they are not the most. I have sent an email to CB4 telling him the good news. What I didn't tell you guys before was that he said he was going to log on and vote for me.

For all you people who said bad stuff about me, don't be jealous. Just because I went to 2 games last year, had CB4 wave at me, and met cheerleaders TWICE, does not mean I am a bad person. So I will be here more and more now.

Just an update, Bosh says he is stronger and faster, and will put up 60pts in a game next year (he hopes) but I think I can do it. I am now the Berrick Obamma of the Forum, and you must all be nice to me.

Thank you to those who voted for me and proving I am better than JeffB.
iam sorry but i went to 5 games and i live in Vancouver.....so whats your point?..and Chris Bosh was probably waiving to the hot chick sitting beside you.....and the cheerleaders get paid for meeting with the fans......so i dont see how your so special....
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #42 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,730
Representing:
Default

But is it the money shot?
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,585
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
But is it the money shot?
It's so sexy that people throw money at it to see it
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,518
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
It's so sexy that people throw money at it to see it
Gee, that must get annoying when you're trying to concentrate.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
enjoying the RealGM courtesy of RF

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 839
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorsfan345 View Post
No he hasn't been drinking any hatorade its jus RBF has been smokin pot every single time he posts a damn article. all of u ppl jus like RBF cuz he comes up with the stupidest threads and talks bout how he talks to bosh. u moron ur not talkin to Bosh ur talkin to a fat guy who Bosh hired to answer his emails. btw i dun think rapsdabest cares if he won but some people actually made some contributions to RF. unline RBF who wrote the most retarted posts and didn't listen to watever anybody else said. go ahead mods, i know ur gonna send me messages bout how i should put other ppl down but when this kind of moron wins an award i get pissed.
They didnt edit you because they know that Raptorsbestfan is fucking 3 year old idiot crack baby and BTW Jeff B deserved to win. This is not hating on Raptorsbestfan, this is hating on a frekin three year old moron with the IQ of a donkey and the stubborness of a very fat mule. Shit, I thought Doc had veto power. I just lost all respect for RF posters, mods and admins. Your not supposed to put up joke candidates. Stop fucking laughing at him because he doesnt getting sarcasm. Hes a moron! Yes I know mods will not edit this because this is true. One reason RealGM forum is better is because they would not let in Raptorsbestfan. Anf what the fuck, Bosh 60pts? Bosh can barely shoot outside fifteen feet. Only player who could possibly average 60 points is Iverson if he wouldve went to the knicks. And a message to you Raptorsbestfan, not everyone takes bullshit so nicely.
rapsdabest is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #46 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,518
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsdabest View Post
They didnt edit you because they know that Raptorsbestfan is fucking 3 year old idiot crack baby and BTW Jeff B deserved to win. This is not hating on Raptorsbestfan, this is hating on a frekin three year old moron with the IQ of a donkey and the stubborness of a very fat mule. Shit, I thought Doc had veto power. I just lost all respect for RF posters, mods and admins. Your not supposed to put up joke candidates. Stop fucking laughing at him because he doesnt getting sarcasm. Hes a moron! Yes I know mods will not edit this because this is true. One reason RealGM forum is better is because they would not let in Raptorsbestfan. Anf what the fuck, Bosh 60pts? Bosh can barely shoot outside fifteen feet. Only player who could possibly average 60 points is Iverson if he wouldve went to the knicks. And a message to you Raptorsbestfan, not everyone takes bullshit so nicely.
You must be on crazy pills!

So what if RBF is MOM. Who cares? You do know that this is just a forum, right? If you don't like it, then leave and come back in a month. There is life beyond RF you know. And its just a silly banner and yellow letters. You don't get the key to the city or something.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #47 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,030
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

Holy Fuck.

Dude, you gotta relax. Why are you going nuts on a meaningless award?

Do you honestly think we as mods, the admins, hell, anyone really, honestly cares about this award? It lost its meaning a while ago, when everyone began to think being a good member on this board was post counts instead of post quality.

But sadly, you missed this point. Hell, you may think RGM is better. That's fine. But realize that we've grown by leaps and bounds for a reason and I'll argue you find better basketball/intelligent discussion here than you do anywhere else. Sadly, your not proving to be one of the better examples at the moment.

I think it's time for YOU to grow up.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,585
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsdabest View Post
They didnt edit you because they know that Raptorsbestfan is fucking 3 year old idiot crack baby and BTW Jeff B deserved to win. This is not hating on Raptorsbestfan, this is hating on a frekin three year old moron with the IQ of a donkey and the stubborness of a very fat mule. Shit, I thought Doc had veto power. I just lost all respect for RF posters, mods and admins. Your not supposed to put up joke candidates. Stop fucking laughing at him because he doesnt getting sarcasm. Hes a moron! Yes I know mods will not edit this because this is true. One reason RealGM forum is better is because they would not let in Raptorsbestfan. Anf what the fuck, Bosh 60pts? Bosh can barely shoot outside fifteen feet. Only player who could possibly average 60 points is Iverson if he wouldve went to the knicks. And a message to you Raptorsbestfan, not everyone takes bullshit so nicely.
Seriously bro calm the fuck down. If your not going to get the fuck out and go to your beloved RealGM. I am surprised you would even say RealGm is better. They are filled with little kids who don't know jack. Shit boy
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #49 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,518
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
Seriously bro calm the fuck down. If your not going to get the fuck out and go to your beloved RealGM. I am surprised you would even say RealGm is better. They are filled with little kids who don't know jack. Shit boy
Unlike here, where the little kids are wise.

Last edited by Dark Knight; 09-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #50 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,585
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Unlike here, where the little kids are wise.
Dayum Right
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #51 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,969
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Unlike here, where the little kids are wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
Dayum Right
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,518
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A00715890 View Post
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,076
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsdabest View Post
One reason RealGM forum is better
RealGm is an awful board! Seriously, the mods there are Lock happy and stiffle converstaion like no other site i've ever seen.

This place is by far the best Raptors related messge board, period.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #54 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsdabest View Post
Shit, I thought Doc had veto power. I just lost all respect for RF posters, mods and admins. Your not supposed to put up joke candidates. Stop fucking laughing at him because he doesnt getting sarcasm. Hes a moron! Yes I know mods will not edit this because this is true. One reason RealGM forum is better is because they would not let in Raptorsbestfan. And a message to you Raptorsbestfan, not everyone takes bullshit so nicely.
I've chosen to use my "Power of Veto" and put you on the block rapsdabest.

The household has spoken and they have chosen to ban you from RaptorsForum for being a supreme douchebag and all round headache. Thanks for your pointless and whiney rants. I'm sure the RealGM will love your drivel. As a matter of fact I'll send the RealGM a my recommendation of you right now.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,076
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
I've chosen to use my "Power of Veto" and put you on the block rapsdabest.

The household has spoken and they have chosen to ban you from RaptorsForum for being a supreme douchebag and all round headache. Thanks for your pointless and whiney rants. I'm sure the RealGM will love your drivel. As a matter of fact I'll send the RealGM a my recommendation of you right now.



For good?

If so......
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post


For good?

If so......
Yup .... considering he couldn't string together a sentence without sounding like an idiot or insulting a member here, I don't think we really need him in our humble abode. We have plenty and more deserving members here that appreciate the service we offer at RF.

If he could of made a case for himself as a decent contributer since joining, I would of considered just a temporary ban, but I think its the best thing for both sides to part ways for good. This will also help keep the staff's sanity here.

Not to mention, the RealGM is apparently waaaaaaay better than us. So, he doesn't have to decide now, does he?
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #57 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,076
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Yup .... considering he couldn't string together a sentence without sounding like an idiot or insulting a member here, I don't think we really need him in our humble abode. We have plenty and more deserving members here that appreciate the service we offer at RF.

If he could of made a case for himself as a decent contributer since joining, I would of considered just a temporary ban, but I think its the best thing for both sides to part ways for good. This will also help keep the staff's sanity here.

Not to mention, the RealGM is apparently waaaaaaay better than us. So, he doesn't have to decide now, does he?
I have to agree. When you start calling other members idiot, moron and generally putting down the whole board it's time to go. What surprises me is how RealGm allows him to post there if that's how he is. They're rediculously over there, they ban people and lock threads on an hourly basis. lol
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #58 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I have to agree. When you start calling other members idiot, moron and generally putting down the whole board it's time to go. What surprises me is how RealGm allows him to post there if that's how he is. They're rediculously over there, they ban people and lock threads on an hourly basis. lol
There are a lots of fantastic members at the RealGM, but the dolts out number the great members their tenfold now. But, apparently that's the place to post if your a Raptors fan and we have to live with that.

I'm not terribly upset by that notion either. I think we're doing pretty good here at RF and its only getting bigger and better each month. And members might not like our staff here all the time, but one thing that makes us considerably different than the RealGM is our tolerance and how lenient we are in general. Its just a shame some people don't realize that and prefer forums that rule their sites with an iron fist.

Ah well, too each their own I guess.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #59 (permalink)
back

Senior Member
 
DuCa00795's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Maratimes
Posts: 3,267
Representing:
Default

Finally, spaming will come to an end at this board...For Now.

Last edited by DuCa00795; 09-16-2009 at 03:40 PM.
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #60 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,585
Representing:
Default

Doc banned him because of what I said. I know you did Doc, I just know it
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
July's RF Member of the Month is ..... Dr. J. Naismith News & Announcements 25 07-16-2009 09:10 PM
April's RF Member(s) of the Month are ..... Dr. J. Naismith News & Announcements 18 04-30-2009 12:34 PM
RF Member of the month..JAN Benzo Toronto Raptors 59 01-14-2009 08:03 AM
RF MEMBER OF THE MONTH. *CONGRATS* Benzo Toronto Raptors 54 11-15-2008 09:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24