Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - We should start Baston tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:
Default We should start Baston tomorrow

In thinking about tomorrows matchup's, one thing we havent really had to deal with in the last 2 games without both Bargs and Bosh is a team with a traditional frontline. With KG and Perkins up front, we can't start JG anymore unless he finds a brain pre game and also learns how to box out a 7 foot 260 pound guy. So the question is, who starts at PF? We cant go small or one we'll get destroyed in the paint, so we either have to start Humphries, or Baston. Both make sense, but I like the Baston on KG and Rasho on Perkins combo better. I dont really trust Humphries on the boards vs Perkins(he hasnt shown all year really he can box out and get the boards, we've been outrebounded bigtime when he comes into games) and I think we'll be better defensively overall with the Baston/Rasho combo to start the game.

As long as Joey doesnt start, we shouldnt get manhandled in the first half anyway, I hope.
Ball Don't Lie is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote