Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam can do without wicked West
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Problem is he only has those 20+10 games once every like 20 games even though hes more talented than a Duncan with the things he can do. Hes fantastic defensively but cant move and help like KG can especially on the pick and rolls, KG's the best on the biz in that.

And remember, as long as DET doesnt catch BOS, DET has to get through CLE first, and they didnt do so well with that last time.
I said above, he isnt always motivated, but when he is... and no1 has named 1 player (including KG) that can do all the things at as high a level as Rasheed can do when he really wants to.

I agree with Bel that Detriot is the best team in the league bar none, and i think they are gonna turn it up a notch in the playoffs this year (something you cant guarantee in Boston, basically 0 proven playoff players) and if they want it like i think they do, they will make the finals and i would make them the fav if they do. See for these guys in Boston, most of them arent used to the pressure of being the best team or the favorites (KG has been, and look how well it has worked out for him...), and i think are putting alot more stock in2 the reg season then detriot is atm, detriot is adopting a kind of SA attitude, wake us when the playoffs start, i think they are waiting to kick it in2 high gear then.

As i said, time will tell, but i like my chances with Detriots experience and bench over the flavor of the year.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote