Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who would you ship out with TJ Ford ?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

I saw this coming once Jose really stepped up and ive said it in a few threads, its a matter of time b4 TJ gets frustrated with his role and to think he wont is almost an insult to him, he is a competitive guy and feels he should (and he is right) be a starter in this league once he is fully confident in his game and healthy again.

As for who to package him with, well ill leave Bargs out of it this time :P since BC is obv committed to him so i wont go there. You cant throw in Juan or Joey and think your gonna get real value in return, you need to throw in 1 or 2 more quality guys giving us contributions right now, my list is one of these guys because i feel we have too many shooters Delfino or Kapono and im willing to ship Moon because i really dont think his stock is gonna rise that much more then it will be this year, the real problem is in return we need a wide body tough rebounder and a decent backup PG... gonna be hard to swing so i think we are gonna stand pat for the rest of the year unless a really sweet deal pops up.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote