Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam can do without wicked West
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 04:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

1st off, you just named a bunch of players with how many rings? Oh yea... how many clutch shots, playoff wins?? Oh yea... Detriot doesnt have the experience or the proven buckle down playoff D... Clueless is ppl crowning Boston half way thru the year, i guarantee they will gas.

Granted your right, i do hate the Celtics for along time, but Detriot will simply outwork them and have the playoff know how and big shot makers to beat any1... Not to mention, you can say Big 3 this and that, but I'd take Rip over Allen, Billips (come on this is Mr. Big Shot himself) over Pierce and Rasheed (when motivated) does as many things as KG himself... now lets get to the benches, every1 coming off Detroits bench is pretty much 6"5+ and many of them wide bodies which suites their style and definately suites the playoffs, these young guys Stuckey and Maxiell are revelations, i mean these kids got big futures, Murray is a serviceable guard, Amir Johnson is only gonna get better and he is another tall wide body who is willing to D and board up, Affalo is just a product of being on such a deep team, but believe me that kid has some game and is very decent, but only gets 10 min a game, you throw in the super experienced hunter who still has some gas left in the tank aswell as a couple of unknown 7footers from oversea's (i dont really think much of them but they are 7footers lol), i really think Detriot has the deeper bench in a big way, and overtime it will be shown and their style of D is ingrained in them. But it wont take long to see which one of us is right

Oh and not to rain on ppls parade, but in the west we arent even a playoff team
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote