Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam can do without wicked West
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
I really think Pistons are the only team in the East that could be very strong in the West... now i know Boston has a great record vs the West but i really feel they arent deep enough and will gas out late season and especially in the playoffs,
How many Celtic games have you watched this year? If anything it's the complete opposite. Their bench is becoming stronger and stronger as the season has worn on. Posey has continued to be one of the best 6th men in the league, Eddie House's shooting has helped them win a few games, Tony Allen has really come on strong lately and his athleticism has looked like its near what it was pre injury, and Leon Powe has been absolutely beasting off the bench since given the opportunity(not to mention big baby who has also played very well when given the opportunity). Celtics bench> Pistons bench this year.

That opinion seems to be only used by people that really hate the Celtics or just dont watch the games and dont have a clue. All of their big 3 are playing under their career mpg avgs(Allens being the closest, it may be a % over but still, the point remains) and they're still playing the fantastic defence KG installed since day 1 even without him. How are they gonna burn out if none of them have to carry the team on their own(all of their shots per game are under 15) and all of them are playing less minutes than usual?

And I think we can hang with GSW. We shoulda beat them earlier in the year but we shot like 4/20 in the 4th.

Vs PHX would be the worst though. Bosh and Bargnani probably would be kept under 30mpg due to foul trouble. Watching Bosh having to guard Amare all game would hurt the eyes too.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote