Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Phoenix Suns 136 - Toronto Raptors 123 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #70 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

TJ gets everyone involved. I haven't seen Parker or Rasho lacking at all. Moon's gotten his for the short time he's been starting. Bargnani has had ample opportunity to clang a dozen off the rim each night. Mentally he's been tested through the bulk of a couple of seasons, and has been proven to be effective.

Meanwhile Jose's steadiness isn't exactly gold when extrapolated to a full season. In Washington he constantly stood dribbling while the shot clock wound down to a few seconds. He is in need of being able to make things happen at times, instead of just being the steady guy. It's mostly a mental thing as far as I can tell, and he's getting good in the mental department. He doesn't get shaky under pressure now, and he doesn't take wild shots. But he does still slow down too much when he's guarded well or is a little mentally tired.

I still say give them both two seasons and they are not that much different from each other.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote