Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - the dead horse
Thread: the dead horse
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I could be mistaken but I don't believe that the HOU Rockets had any guards that were great slashers and penetrators. They all just spotted up and worked off of Hakeem in the post.

We have TWO great post players here. There's no reason why JK shouldn't be getting a ton of open shots. Part of the problem is that we're consistnetly isolating one big on one side of the floor while EVERYONE else goes to the other side.

No one for Bosh & JO to pass to.
Ahh, so all we need is maybe the greatest C ever?? Ohh in that case, life is good! I thought Kenny Smith and Sam Cassel could get to the rack on occassion aswell, not to mention Drexler?? Good points!

We have two great post players here?? Really? Wow, some ppl believe that?? Bosh isnt really a post player at all, JO is ok in the post with his one back to the basket move going left or right, but far from great, he loves the jumper almost as much as Bosh.

I will agree with the dumb isolation that leaves us stagnent tho, its silly.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key