Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - the dead horse
Thread: the dead horse
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Again, not many like rehashing this, but i enjoy it on the cusp of the game :P

It's pretty simple Basketball 101 to me, if you have a team full of shooters, you want a PG that can create his own shot, drive and kick.

If you have a team with a Post presence and a Slasher, you want a PG that can make the right decisions, knock down open looks and not turn it over.

Having Kap and Calde on the floor at the sametime is redundant, Calde cant create anything for him, and ppl are wondering why Kap is underused, he needs a penetrating PG to get him those easier looks.

Ill say it one last time, i think Jose is a fine PG, very good, just not for this team.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key