Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Phoenix Suns 136 - Toronto Raptors 123 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #68 (permalink)
BballWatcher
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingRap View Post
tj gets the starters going. he's averaging just as many assists as jose. they play differently but to me, saying one's better suited for starting than the other is a moot point. the bring different things to the table, and so present different difficulties to opposing defenses. jose's more in control. tj's more unpredictable. i'd say both are tough defend and the philosophy here is "pick your poison".
TJ's more unpredictable both to the other team and his own. I like Jose as a starter - he gets EVERYONE involved. TJ had the benefit of playing with Bosh (who was the recipient of a lot of TJ's assists) while Jose has not for the most part, and their assits numbers are similar.

I'm liking TJ off the bench more and more; while undersized he can look for his shot more now (which he seems interested in doing) and he still breaks down the D all the time. We have Nash-lite and Barbosa-lite it seems...
BballWatcher is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote