Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Nick Nurse might be headed to GS
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 05:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
deaner
Is hating ISO ball

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I assume you credit Nurse for improved offense. The same offense you heavily criticize?

If you are suggesting that Casey is kissing Masai's ass, would you also conclude then that Masai is a problem?

It would suck to lose Nurse. I was very impressed with how the entire team operated. I think he might just be convinced to stay.
I think Nurse and Bayno brought a lot to the table. The problem was Casey was the top of the food chain and seemed to refuse to adapt. Whomever was responsible to inbounding plays should be let go. They didn't find anything that worked all year. Disgraceful. I saw "looks" between Casey and Nurse which indicated to me some tension. I can't verify that but it's my opinion. It will be telling if Nurse moves on. For me we take two steps back if that happens. Not only was he key in player development, but it will be an indication to me that a good basketball guy wants out from the Casey umbrella.
deaner is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote