Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors thank their fans
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

Listening to all the Vasquez interviews the last month or so, it's almost a lock that he signs a long term deal here. He's 1 of the best backup PGs you can find. Someone who is fully willing to be the 2nd string PG even though his skill level is probably good enough to be a starter on a bad team though, lol. I feel a little better about this team knowing his love for this team means that even if Lowry doesn't re-sign and we can't get another PG that with Vasquez we'll have at least a real PG and we will still have a certain level of skill.

The only thing I was really watching for in that video was for Lowry. I wanted to see what he wanted to say and it makes me a little nervous that he referred to the team in third person instead of like a lot of the other guys that referred to the team as "we" or "us". It's almost like a hint that he's not part of the team anymore or feels like he's out of this team. I'm not saying he's not going to re-sign but referring to it that way doesn't help me feel confident about it.
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote