Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Respect
Thread: Respect
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I think Demar may believe Lowry is coming back. The usual line whe asked is, I don't know or we'll see. In his post-game when asked, Demar said he is not worried about it and when pressed, said, "why wouldn't he come back?" You'd think a guy that close to Lowry would have more than an inkling of Lowry's intentions in all of their internal conversations.
Personally I feel like Lowry's going to be back. He's finally found a place where he's been successful for an extended period of time and the fans like him. Having Alvin Williams as part of the Raptors family doesn't hurt it either.

I just hope this is not the modern day VC/T-Mac situation where Demar thinks the two of them are building something here and Lowry decides to jet off to some American team that lets him shoot every shot in the game if he wants. I know the chances are less because frankly Demar is no VC in terms of stardom and Lowry's had every opportunity here, but I feel like feelings could get hurt the same way if it happened.
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote