Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF Flashback: How will Jamario do this season?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

i agree, i'm not saying its jose
it is jamario's fault that he didn't develop a bigger repetoire over the summer, but at the same time we can't really expect him to develop much as throughout his career in bball he has never shown the ability to develop much, and non-development isn't really a new thing in bball, tons of players stay stagnant in their abilities, moon may just be 1 of those players
again how can you drive when you don't have a jump shot to open up the lane, how can you drive when you don't have ball handling skills, if you can't get to the basket what else can you do to get points but shoot, its basically a circle over and over
actually if you look at his FG% this season you'll notice that its at 46%, i believe that is very respectable, and considering everyone keeps saying he's talking just jump shots, then you're saying here that his jump shooting is 46%, i'm pretty sure that's fairly good
and everyone said 2 things about him to improve over the summer, get to the basket and improve his shot, well now he's shooting a lot more, maybe he believes he has improved his shot and is trying to show everyone he has worked on his shot
its almost another circle here, people want him to improve his shot and they also want him to drive the ball, thats pretty much 2 completely opposite things, what is he supposed to show you, he can't do both
and at the end of the day you have to remember that this guy is an 800K man, not a $3million man, the expectations should be lower whether or not this is right or wrong
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote