Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Don't give the ball to Bosh for the final shot
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
dooodo
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default Don't give the ball to Bosh for the final shot

When's the last time Bosh won us a game at the buzzer? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. But Bosh, mvp or bust? You busted, not even a candidate anymore. Time and time again, he's proven that he is not clutch.

He has extreme difficulties playing against his "friends", has anyone noticed this? He and Aldridge are apparently really close, and the best part is they have to guard each other. Who won the battle tonight between the two? That's right, the NON-Allstar, NON-Franchise player Aldridge, who capitalized on countless open looks today, against an unwilling Bosh that chose not to be physical with him, foul him and not contest a single shot. Sure, they're friends but look at Aldridge, remember that play where he freaking blocked one of Bosh's dunks and made him drop to the floor and finished on the side with a dunk? I can understand friends playing soft against EACHOTHER, meaning that this went both ways, but CLEARLY the agreement was lopsided tonight since Lamarcus decided to break their "play soft" agreement.

Same could be said for matchups with Howard or even the other night where CARMELO on numerous times got free open, non physical layups against Bosh who was guarding the hole. I know he's not physical or gritty in general but he's even WORSE against his friends. The worst part is, he's said that he wants to play even "better" against his friends, but he hasn't proven that to me, one single bit.

The worst part out of all of this is, the locker room situation must really be difficult, as its acknowledged Bosh is our leader and franchise player. But when he makes a mistake, a game taking one, who's gonna step up and who's gonna critize him? Just a thought.

I've had enough with the Raps, I've been too loyal of a fan over analyzing the fact that they suck is just wasting my time as it is for many of you on these boards. When a trade happens, maybe I'll tune in again but this is just getting stupid.

'Nough said.

***Edit, The Knicks beat the Pistons tonight. Just goes to show how much more we friggin suck if a roster change isn't made. This is honestly, what the playoffs are going to look like this year. Teams will lose here and there but all those guys above us will continue to stay above us.

Colangelo's patience has already erupted and he has already fired Mitchell, can Bargnani is next?

Last edited by dooodo; 12-07-2008 at 05:40 PM.
dooodo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote