Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL Toronto 103 Brooklyn 104
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
I dont want to be a negative nancy but I have lost all faith, and im gon assume that they are gonna lose the game. Its pretty typical for toronto teams to blow leads. I love this team but I can't handle the chest pains and emotional distraught that would occur if I were to fully engage myself while watching the game. I'll still be upset if they lose. Hats off to all of you guys that still have faith and are going to believe to the end.

That is the point of being a sports fan and a fan of a team. The high and lows. Not trying to be mean, but that is a terrible attitude to have.

"I'm not going to be pumped up for a game 7 because if we lose it is going to hurt more if I believe we can win. SO I'm just going to assume we will lose"

Not cool. Game 7 are special. This is what is great about sports. This is where you want your team to be at. This is the best position, win or go home. Best feeling. This is when you should be cheering the most and excited/nervous.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote