Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - For game 7 fans...
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Doping?? - their is no comparison. They have fucking old players. And people get injured. Chicago....Toronto who cares. They weren't getting home court. The games didn't hold meaning for them. They didn't try to lose. Their is a big difference.
and you know what... even if they did see Toronto as the favorable opponent and they fielded a weak team for the very purpose of 'not trying to win'.... well that's absolutely their right. Kidd has a right to rest whomever he wants for whatever reason. No rules were broken. Maybe a "code" was broken, but he's doing what's best for his team. I wish my team would sometimes do some things if it meant giving them the upper hand.

Yes it's disrespectful to our team. It sure is, but that's what you use for motivation to make them regret their actions. I hope Toronto can do this - i sincerely hope toronto makes them look like fools, but if not it's mission accomplished for Kidd and the Nets.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote