Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL Brooklyn 113 Toronto 115
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #841 (permalink)
m5racer
is.....

Tai-Pan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
I am quite confident that I could step onto a court anywhere right now and do that. well, at least 90% of the time make the shot anyways.

Clutch would be taking and making a tough shot, under tough defense, with a hand in your face as time runs out.
You my friend are completely 100% delusional. In close games like this, getting to, and making free throws is JUST as clutch as hitting a tough shot....some could argue that it is MORE clutch considering the fact that not only do you have to draw a foul, but then follow through making the two shots.

Also, its different if you chillin and you go shot some free throws, compared to just playing 45 min in a tight ass, physical basketball game. Do you realize the pressure that's on the player that is making those freethrows at the end of the game...80% 90% 99% free throw shooters still miss, and if that miss happens to come at that point your screwed.... making each free throw clutch at that point.

And I can guarantee with 100000000% certainty that if you stepped onto the court last night you prob wouldn't have been able to make 60% of your free throws, let alone 90%...especially if you were doing that on the away court....if your that good why arn't you playing in the NBA today?....man, you need a 24 hour ban just for stating that crap lol.
m5racer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote