Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL Brooklyn 113 Toronto 115
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #836 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
100% agree with this and was careful to give him credit for it in my post because his late game free throws have been key to two of the three wins so far in this series, and others missing free throws has been a big story as well (both DWill and Patterson arguably cost their teams a game with clutch free throw misses). It's one of his remaining redeeming qualities for me.
I want to see the game on TV and I'll be curious to watch Derozan, because being at the game, he didn't stand out in the 4th quarter as being the primary culprit in letting Brooklyn comeback. I can't remember one play where the crowd was grumbling because of Derozan, and there were a number of plays in the 4th that did have the crowd grumbling.

I think watching the TV it might a bit easier to lock the binoculars on to one particular player. Nobody is going to look good in a quarter where they give up a 25point lead.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote