Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL Brooklyn 113 Toronto 115
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:23 PM   #820 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
From where I was sitting, there were so many plays that were just inexcusable in the 4th that I have a hard time blaming Casey or Demar.

Out of a timeout, nobody picks up Teletovic. They didn't even run a play, three point swish.

Amir casually throwing a bouncepass to Grievis which is easily picked off for the easy bucket in transition.

Lowry making that horrible play on the sideline across from the benches, I can't even remember what he was doing; turnover leading to two points.

And give some credit to Brooklyn for shot-making. They hit some tough ones. It was bad quarter by the entire team. One player can't be responsible for a 40 point quarter.

There was so much bad offense that led to easy buckets for the Nets. And as bad as Demar might have been in the 4th, he's just unbelievably clutch from the line.

His team just gave up a 25 point fourth quarter lead, and he calmly steps to the line and knocks down 4 free throws.

Clutch.
You make some valid points as well and nobody is blaming DC or DD for everything but blame lies with them as well. Like you said it's a team game and one player isn't responsible for that demise/f**k up. However, neither does that lie with the solely the 4 others on the court.

This game just further shows the importance of Lowry on the team. When they took him out the demise began. Lowry needed rest but it shows the difference between the team without him and the team with him.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote