Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Band of brothers
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #127 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
OMG. I don't know how to say tell you Top 5 and 10 are a big difference in quality of play?

You had him at 7th.. so now you had him in the top 5? Ok. Well.. That's probably right after this year so you weren't right either and undershot it. But if you want to come out and say he was that good last year or you knew he would be so much improved this year base don his preseason FG% I'm just going to laugh and ask to borrow your crystal ball since its not his FG% that's making a difference. And all my arguments are DD were about the PAST and written in past tense. And still....wtf are you dragging me into this for to prove how psychic you are. Go measure your dick against someone else and keep me the hell out of it.
I do not have a crystal ball, my observation was based on his play in the preseason, nothing more
I have no intention to drag you in to anything, I just remember that you were one of the people calling me out on it, that's why I mentioned your name. Did not think you would get so worked up about it. jeez..
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote