Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jason Kidd on Strike?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I thought it's funny when I read yesterday that he has a "migraine" ... First time I heard somebody not playing because of that. I couldn't get a day off at work because of that, and I'm really not that replaceable ...

I don't think Kidd will go anywhere, except maybe LAL. At this point, Nets must be desperate for anything resembling a center - so if Lakers would dispose of Bynum, then they would take it in a second. And, after the summer scandals, I just can't see the Lakers turning down Kidd for a Bynum - because that would be the death sentence for Kobe as a Laker ...
The reason why the deal hasn't been consummated is because the Nets are after Bynum and Lakers' owner Jerry Buss wants to part of dealing him. The deal was supposed to go down last February, but the Lakers didn't want to part with Bynum. Bynum in 2 years is going to be crazy. He's very good right now.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote