Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL • Toronto Raptors 87 • Brooklyn Nets 79
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
LX
with pink peppercorns

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
So we can never say anything bad or anything we dislike. Don't worry man it's all good man everything is awesome.

Everything Is AWESOME!!! -- The LEGO® Movie -- Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island - YouTube

Yeah your post right there is very similar to when I make statements such as yours about the teams play or lack thereof and then LX responds.
What are you talking about? What makes you think i'm implying anything of the sort? Feel free to have your opinion. Guess what? I get to have a different opinion, and i get to have an opinion about your opinion.

There was a thread where i was pretty relentless towards you. I apologized for that. Can you accept the apology and move on? If not then i'll gladly just take it back and be happy with my relentlessness to begin with.

And i have no idea about any responses regarding the teams play or lack thereof. My responses to you almost always have to do with your wish to tank one way or another and your suggesting that this team will very likely not play well or have any such hope of doing so. Now stop the sanctimonious whining already. It does not really work when you are quick to call people homers or blindly optimistic. Differing opinions are what make for discussions.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote