Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Casey 'will' get extended.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaner View Post
Really?

You don't remember how he let Rudy chuck?

You don't watch his rotations?

You don't wonder why he didn't prepare his team for the playoffs but playing with pace, giving Landry fields SOME minutes in the regular season...

Are you happy with ONE inbound execution this season or post season?

Are you convinced the addition of Nurse and Bayno have no influence on this teams success and it's all Casey's growth over last year?

He brags about having won the big game, I see nothing from him that suggests he can coach at that level. He's a treadmill coach in my opinion. The team will work hard but not smart. There must be some level of intelligence going forward for the raps to be successful.
re. Gay: The team was showcasing him. It's hard to trade a player who is glued to the bench. Let's not forget at that stage we were just as much about the tank as we were to 'go for it'.

and yes i am happy with a lot of the coaching decisions that we have seen be it certain plays, exploiting certain matchups, etc.

And no i don't think the assistants have had a biigger influence than Casey. It's a group effort and you are making it out like the assistants are the brains behind the operation. please.

And no i didn't ever notice Casey to brag about anything. He seems like a pretty humble guy and if anything acknowledges the team has a long way to go.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote