Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Casey 'will' get extended.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
You should clarify your definition of superior. On talent alone? No they're not superior. Maybe equal. But that's even a stretch. Do they have superior experience? Yes. Hence why they took game 1. Simple as that. Anything else is false
Superior in the sense that they have better and more proven players and are a better team. Like i have been saying since the regular season i don't think the Raptors have the ability, talent, experience, 'clutch-ness' (so all of the above to your list) to beat the nets. I know it's the unpopular opinion (bring on the thumbs downs!) but it's one that i feel pretty strongly about. I would be shocked if the Raptors ended up taking this series to 7 games never mind winning it.

Back to the topic at hand, Casey has done a great job. With all that talk about a culture change, i think he's actually done a lot to make it happen. They have done a 180 from their soft, no rebounding, no defense ways and i think a lot of that is because of Casey.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote