Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Reservations for tonight's game at Real Sports Bar (table of 4)
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
m5racer
is.....

Tai-Pan

Representing:
Exclamation Who wants Reservations for tonight's game at Real Sports Bar (table of 4)

Hey Everyone,

So as the title says, I have reservations for 4 for tonight at Real Sports Bar to watch the basketball game. I unfortunately cannot make it, so I figured I would be a nice guy and allow one of you guys to get my spot. I suggest showing up at least 15 min early so that you can get priority seating for the game.

Quote:
Your reservation for a party of 4 has been made for Friday, April 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM.
Please PM me and I can forward you the name the reservation is under.

NOTE: Please do not PM me unless you are 10000% sure you will commit and attend the game. Im sure no-one wants to take advantage of these reservations, and the last thing we want is for someone to flake out, not allowing anyone to take advantage of these reservations. It is most likely going to be raining tonight, so if you were planning on watching the game in the square, this would be a great upgrade!

I went to game 2 there and the atmosphere is pretty good. They have the hockey goal horns blasting when a crazy play goes down, and the people in the entire restaurant cheer and get into it real good.

Enjoy!

Last edited by m5racer; 04-25-2014 at 02:20 PM.
m5racer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote