Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 11:05 PM   #7510 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonezz View Post
I know it was a close game but did CBJ get outplayed?

41 shots for the Pens compared to 20 for the Jackets.
First period: Pittsburgh 16shots CBJ 7shots. Pittsburgh had 3PP to CBJ 0PP. CBJ lead 2-0 though. CBJ played great this period besides not staying out of the box. Getting into the box 3 times to 0 lead to Pens getting more shots but CBJ killed all the PP off.

Second period: Pittsburgh 10shots. CBJ 8shots. Even period. CBJ was hitting. Nothing going on. Like I said before, 1.8seconds left and Pens score a goal. That was a killer. Besides that, it was a great period for CBJ, just didn't finish the last few seconds off.

Third period: Pens 15shots. CBJ 5shots. Felt like it was worse though. Like I said at one point, Pens 14-1. They dominated. It looked like Varsity vs JV. Only period Pens outplayed CBJ.

The first two periods CBJ was the better team and Pens were frustrated big time. I think that first goal before the period ended, swung the momentum. Pens took advantage of that in the 3rd period. CBJ blew this game but props to Pens for taking control. That is what great teams do and they did that.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote