Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #7504 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
Pittsburgh is a bit vulnerable and CBJ works hard and can skate. Best thing to happen for them is they are believing now.
Agreed. The players feel like they can play with them and should with their play so far. I would say out of the first two games, there were only 2 periods that Pittsburgh won. Sadly, they dominated in those periods.

They're the better team but CBJ can beat them if they play their game and have Bob show up at goalie. Just got to keep getting the puck deep, hit them, and most important stay out of the penalty box. Need to keep it 5on5.

I'm happy already with the series, and if they keep playing like it. I think CBJ are 1-2 year away from being where they can compete with the best of the best. Young team. This year they're doing it without Nathan Horton(out for pretty much whole year due to injuries), who was supposed to be one of the top guys. So hopefully next year we get the old Horton back.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote