Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #553 (permalink)
Thug
in Houstatlantavegas

Presidential

Representing:
Nets

Game 1 tomorrow

Quote:
I think the Nets will take Game 1. I really believe this team understands that with all the rest and effort they put in to get this matchup, that they will come out firing and clamp down the Raptors defensively to make a statement.

Prediction for Game 1 Nets: 100 Raptors 90.

The Nets mentality has to be that they come with it EVERY game. We should try and take both games on their home court to really pressurize their young team.
Quote:
'm really nervous about our effort and intenisty. I can see it going either way. I can see it being the same team that slept walked through the bulls series last year and has struggle with it the past 2 seasons. I can Also see Pierce coming out like a mad man and the team really feeding off that. Hopefully its the ladders... cause Pierce playing like an all-star is one of the few things that could help us steal some road wins.

I worry about williams. He is a guy whose confidence admittedly goes at times. and he hasnt played well and lowry has had the better of him on most occasions, as well as vazques for what thats worth.

I also worry about our role players shooting on the road. which historically is not good for any role players over the past 20 years
Quote:
The Nets have been sleep walking for two weeks. If they win this game I'll be pleasantly surprised, but it usually takes these guys to get a foot put square up their ass before they start playing hard.
Quote:
I am cautiously optimistic. I would be very optimistic with regard to beating this team from the third world if JKidd had not purposefully tanked since the 4th W VS Miami - thereby destroying rhythm & momentum. Dumb!
Quote:
I just viewed the Raps board for the first time ever. They already have 1100 posts in the Game 1 game thread. LOL. Does all of freaking Canada root for this team? Vast number of immature teens.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote