Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lowry: I couldn't choose a better team or teammates
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
niggles
Dwaneball. That's how we roll...over

OY!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
There is a huge difference if a player accepts the role to come off the bench and be a backup or being put in a situation where he HAS to accept that.
When he was traded it was clear that he is going to come off the bench, but by choice? I don't see him willing to come back as a backup.
And why would you limit his market only to playoff teams?
Just from the top of my head I can see DET and MIL in the mix which will allow them to move Jennings and Knight to SG; where they really should play.
He's accepted the role because, a- he admits that Kyle is a true #1 PG, and b- he's playing an important role on a winning team.

After the success of the Raptors this year, if Vasquez is so foolish to consider that starting in MIL or DET would be better that being Kyle's back-up here, or any other non-playoff team, then you fail to understand that having "starter" attached to your name counts for lot's less than having "winner" attached to your name. He's delirious that he got traded from the "non-playoff" SAC and NO teams and landed here.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote