Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 06:05 PM   #488 (permalink)
Thug
in Houstatlantavegas

Presidential

Representing:

Bulls fans discussing seedings

Quote:
Our game against Minny, and their game against NY tomorrow are huge. NY still has something to play for since Atlanta lost tonight, so hopefully they can beat the raps for us. Minny just got a big win against the Spurs, so I hope they blew their load tonight, and come out flat tomorrow
Quote:
Ideal setting:
1. Miami 2. Indy 3. Bulls 4. Raptors 5. Brooklyn 6. Washington 7. Charlotte 8. Knicks

Bad setting:
1. Miami 2. Indy 3. Raptors 4. Bulls 5. Brooklyn 6. Charlotte 7. Washington 8. Atlanta
Quote:
Here are the scenarios we want to happen for tonight

Indy Win (vs MIL)
Raptors Win (vs PHI)
We lose (vs MIN)
Miami Lose (vs MEM)

OR

Miami Wins (solidify 1st)
We Win
Raps Lose
Indy Lose

I think the 1st one is likely to occur. If the first one does happen, Indy needs to win that game in MIA.

*technically we're all rooting for the win, but if we're looking for playoff seeding, objectively we must lose. But who cares about that. Go Bulls.
Quote:
So division records are more important then conference records?

Bulls and Raps split the season series
We have a better conference record Bulls 33-15 Raps 29-18
They do have a better division record but why is that more significant. We are in two separate divisions.
Quote:
Looks like Indy will mail it in so we end up with the worst opponents anybody in the East can have in rounds 1& 2. Even though we have Charlotte's pick, I'm hoping they beat Washington tonight. Our only hope now is to win out and hope NY beats Toronto on Friday. If not we will be the 4 seed.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote