Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:03 AM   #2832 (permalink)
elT
brainfarting keyboard eater

Dwane Casey kicks ass!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Lets be real, we're not going to lose to DET PHI or MIL. We may lose to NYK, but even then I feel good about us running the table the rest of the regular season since NYKs magic number is 3 to be eliminated(any combo of NYK losses and ATL wins).

This game meant nothing, and those saying it was a foul wouldn't be so adament about it if it was another team. It's good that we're in a position like this to be so invested in a game like this and be homers, but there was no angle that showed that was a clear foul in that scenario from Plumlee on Lebron. Who cares if he hit his hand after? And Thornton may have gotten Lebron on the wrist going up, but it didnt affect the play and it was impossible to see from the angle the ref had.

If IND played MIA and Hibbert did that and they called a last second foul on Hibbert, we'd all be pissed that Lebron got another superstar call.
IMO it was a foul. Another game advantage on Brooklyn would have been nice but it does not matter. I'm much more interested in Chicago losing at least one of their remaining games. It is either going to be tonight against Minnesota or the last game against the Bobcats, doubt they lose to Orlando or Detroit. I don't think Brooklyn can catch us since we have the tie breaker, we would have to go at least 2-3 the rest of the way for them to catch us, they would have to win all. Don't care about BKN, but that was a foul on LeBron.
elT is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote