Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why am I getting these suspicious pms
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Carlos Danger
and that's the bottom line, cause JV said so!!!

This is how U(jiri) do it

Representing:

I got one back in December from "20dot". I went on and clicked the link a few minutes ago, nothing on the other end. Not sure if that was the case when he sent me the link or not..

Hey man,

Quote:
I was just reading around the forum and thought maybe you'd wanna join a hoops forum. We've only been open for a few weeks and we're trying to find some users to talk some basketball. We've already got 120+ members in the little time we've been open.

It would be cool if you could sign up and give the website a go: http://hoopsactive.com/forums

Thanks for reading, just disregard my message if you consider this spamming. I'm just trying to get the word out about the website haha.

Cheers man, 20dot.
Also, this is his only post, posted around the same time.

Quote:
Hey guys, new here. Still salty about last nights game. But let's be honest... Klay & Curry weren't gonna miss after they hit their first shots in the 4th. You could just feel it going it. The Warriors commentators were going crazy after every shot, was annoying as

27 point lead vanished.. JV was good though, needs more minutes.
Carlos Danger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote