Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Did we miss out on Gasol?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Ok let me add my .2 on trading Bosh for Gasol.... ARE U NUTS!!

Lakers didnt give up anything close to the realm of Bosh like talent to get him but we should have? Gasol might be a "nice" player but he is soft IMO and will be exposed in the playoffs as such.

Also the "intangables" that ppl love to talk about are all in favor of CB4, that guy is a natural born leader, a great team guy, a great face for the franchise and wants to be here. Along with always working hard, improving area's of his game all the time, and being a huge matchup problem with his length and quickness for basically every team in the league, i mean his guy draws doubles almost on a nightly basis and still gets his 20+ 10+.... i would love to get a big man, even a softie like Gasol but

Bosh & Calderon = untouchable!! (unless u talking King James, Kobe and that ilk, i dont move them for any1 in the league, much less a soft euro who hasnt proved he can take a playoff beating that will come to him this year).

But im a nut sometimes so feel free to disagree
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote