Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Hi, Im new to forum!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:
Default Hi, Im new to forum!

Hello everybody!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself as im new to these fine forums, Im Pimpery a 27 year old HARDCORE since the beginning RAPTOR FAN Im currently living in Dominican Republic but i do own season tickets to the Raps and visit Toronto and go to any game possible, aswell as a very good friend of mine works Camera's for the game, so he hooks up upgrades and such

Wanted to share a few thoughts i had on the team this year....

Calderon- My fav player, simply untouchable as a trading option and imo already a top 5 PG in the entire league and only going to improve as time goes on, to even consider starting TJ over him is a mistake (and i think TJ is great), as Calderon gets more ppl invovled and makes way less mistakes.

Bosh- lol CB4 is the man, enuff said

Bargnani- Ok this is where ill get flamed.... this guy is a BUM!!! He is too soft, refuses to get dirty and grab boards (which is our biggest weakness), gets down on himself and doesnt seem to work hard to improve parts of his game that need it, ive never liked this kid and once his stock rises i would look to move him, Dixon, Martin (lol as if we get anything for him) and TJ (i know u prob think im nuts), to get a REAL big man!! I say a thread about we could have potentially gotten Gasol and im all for that, except u cant move Delfino or Kapono imo.

Our lack of a true bigman and more then just Bosh and Moon (when playing well) grabbing boards, will keep us from going deep in the playoffs unless we can somehow avoid Detriot and Boston (and to a lesser degree the Cavs, u prob laugh but they are on the rise and will make a move to improve soon).

I have full confidence in Corangelo that he knows this to be true and some kind of move is on the way, but to think hey we are young so we dont need to improve is naive, alot of these guys wont be making the peanuts they are making now when their contracts come up, every1 in the league will be sniffing around for Calderon and we better be prepared to pay him like a top flight PG that he is, which means we prob cant afford him and TJ in that spot so moving TJ once he gets a bit more healthy and puts up strong numbers makes sense to me, which means we obv would need to either draft and get in the trade a serviceable 10-15 min a game backup PG.... anyways thank for listening to my Raptors opinion and looking forward to chatting with you all about the only team i truely love!!
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote