Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 08:32 PM   #2528 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

The Hawks are in the lead for 8th and have the most favourable schedule, so I'm inclined to say that they hold on. But, the Hawks also have the most incentive to make some questionable playing time decisions and lose games and miss the playoffs. If they end up in the lotto, the Hawks get to keep their pick. And they could use another young piece to go with Horford and Teague.

The Knicks and Pistons are in a different situation. They have the most incentive to go all out and try to get into the playoffs, even though their schedules are the hardest. Denver owns the Knick's pick, and the Pistons pick goes to Charlotte if it falls outside the protected zone (I think top 8). The Pistons will need luck to fall in the top 8 and keep their pick.

So, basically, I think it's Atlanta's spot to lose. If they want it, they get it. If they don't want it, then....ah, fuck it, I don't know. :jack:
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote