Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #439 (permalink)
'trane
www.torontoraptorsforum.com

giant steps

Representing:
Quote:
Grizz have been good since the new year, but so have the Raptors.
They have matched the Pacers since that time (and the Nets have been better).
Quote:
This is a scary game tonight.

Yeah it is but I think the Grizzlies KNOW now that this team is legit.
Quote:
Somehow, someway; we need to neutralize Lowry and DeRozan as much as possible. They are a very, very good back court combo. This is another much needed win for our Grizz.
Quote:
Interesting perspective of Toronto. Everyone knows how good of an outside shooter Steve Novak is. He's been in the game since right before the end of the first quarter. He has yet to take a shot. You would think that they would try to get him some looks. Three from Greivis, two from Derozan, one from Lowry and one from Salmons so far this quarter.
Quote:
Oh great, now they have two good point guards with grudges against the grizzlies .... as if Lowery wasn't enough Vasquez catches fire
Quote:
This wont be a bad bad loss. TOR has a nice team. They are playing good basketball.
Quote:
Just like the first meeting. Kyle Lowry constantly being left wide open despite the fact that shoots 38% from 3.
Quote:
Just gonna hang around for a while and hope they can pull it out in the end. Desperation time basketball.
Quote:
Umm forgive me but chasing Derozen around and letting him get shots wouldn't be considered good D if DeRozen hit those shots. The only reason Prince appears to be playing good D is because DeRozen isn't hitting his shots.
Quote:
Anyone else think TOR athleticism is giving us problems??? Hmmm if only we had some players to counter that?!!
Quote:
DeRozen is a volume shooter he takes a lot of shots so eventually he will get 20pts I could see if Prince was keeping him from shooting but Derozen is just missing his shots.
Quote:
Calathes is dominating
Quote:
I'm personally shocked that a Calathes, Allen, Miller, Prince and Gasol lineup is struggling to score
Quote:
At least that Ed Davis trade really burned Toronto.
Quote:
Chuck Hayes to TP:"Tubby Smith must be stunned that we are both still in the league making millions."
Quote:
You know what's scary? The Raptors are young and can only get better from here. I wish I could say the same thing for this team.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote