Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #428 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Amir is a beast...
Quote:
Even if we lose at least we know Crunch is way cooler than the lame Raptors mascot.
Quote:
Lowry is such a freaking beast.
Quote:
Going into the 4th quarter, down to one of the best 4th quarter teams in the NBA when we are probably the worst..

Good Game Toronto.
Quote:
I'm done with this game. Should be able to beat a team from the east like this but can't. Just another reason there is no way they are getting in the playoffs.
Quote:
You make Novak look good, you got major problems, that dude is a complete bum, terrible player.
Quote:
Steven Novak killing Minnesota playoffs dreams one 3 at a time.
Quote:
How many times have I told Raptors fans they got a good coach in Casey. Look how much poise his team has. I should go over and troll them.
Quote:
No reason we couldnt win this game, they are a good team, but we are at home, should be able to take them out.
Quote:
The difference between Toronto and Minnesota is simple, one has a good coach, the other has a awful coach.
Quote:
Credit to Toronto. People think they've got a good record because they play in a weak conference, but they are looking like a genuine playoff team.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote