Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Vince Carter....HOFer!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #228 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

I'm not going to ignore the way VC left the team and how everything went down and I'm not sure how I would feel about him returning but if you just look at his current game you can't deny how he could be useful on this team given the right salary.
Personally for me, both VC and the franchise were probably both at fault with how his departure went off and I think if he were to return both sides should apologize to each other. I don't agree or buy into that special that Sportsnet did about a month ago trying to make the public sympathize with VC and make him the victim in what happened but I'm not going to say the franchise also didn't have any affect on what happened behind closed doors. I do think VC has to at least apologize for some of those blatant actions he pulled before he left. I'm not even looking for some elaborate explanation, I just want an acknowledgment from him that he had some general fault in what happened.
Even that fifth episode of open gym this season had a little too much VC love for me. But I do think that these VC specials are in some ways the franchise reaching out to him and kind of apologizing to him and that he should return something back.
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote