Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA offices now sending bi-weekly reports to teams on blown calls
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Well, i hope it creates dialogue between teams and the League when it comes to efficiating. With actual reports and acknowledgement on paper by both sides about the issues rather then a specific team complaining about a certain play a couple times per year. Doubt it does a whole lot but i hope i'm wrong and that it starts to get the discussion going on the refs in this league.
What sort of Dialogue? I don't get it.

There is 48 minutes of dialogue every game between coaches and officials and players and officials. The coaches and players don't stop manipulating and bitching the entire time. They get way to many explanations as it is.

The only usefulness I see in this dialogue, is that asshat coaches can use it to further manipulate the officials. They can be in their ear all game now about how the messed up the last game they officiated, they know it, and they know the official knows it and they'll use it to their advantage.

There is nothing wrong with the officiating. The best teams are all at the top of the standings and the worst teams are all at the bottom.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote