Originally Posted by Toby
That's no tank.... Sixers just turned into a garbage truck
The crazy thing is I don't think Philly is in that bad of shape.
- They have MCW. Great rookie.
- They have Neal sitting out this year. Great young Center prospect
- They will most likely get a top 3 pick this year. So they could end up with either Parker/Wiggins
- They get NOH first round this year if it is not top 5 pick, which it most likely will not be. So probably pick 8-13.
- They also have 5 second rounders this year.
I mean think about it. They could be building around MCW, Parker/Wiggins, Neal, and another top 10 pick this year draft.
If you're going to rebuild, that is the way to do it. Maybe an OKC version of the east if everything goes right? If Neal can come back strong and get Wiggins or Parker, they're looking pretty solid in a couple years as they build around them and MCW.